Short film "Scent" featuring Home and Away stars

Guest Ida_girl

Scent' is the story of Michael, a socially inept middle aged man struggling with his infatuation for a young couple, Dan and Emma, living in the same building as him.

Starring Rhys Wakefield (The Black Balloon), Jon Sivewright (Home and Away, Little Fish) and Rebecca Breeds (Newcastle)

Written, Directed and Edited By Kain O'Keeffe (Home and Away, Blue Water High)

Produced by Jaz Spelic

Coming Soon to 2009

What do you guys think about it? Do you think it'll be any good? I do, and I hope I can see the whole thing soon smile.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah Tony and Lucas together again ^_^ Funny how Kain O'Keefe can manage to get Rhys Wakefield and Jon Siveright in the same room again, but the H&A people can't manage to do it for Jack's funeral... (I'm not bitter, I'm not bitter at all).

It does indeed look creepy. And I like that kinda thing :) I hope someone puts the whole movie on the net for us to see.

I think it's stupid to have 3 H&A stars in the one film.. I mean one is bad enough when you think oh that's Tony but to have Tony, Ruby and Lucas all in the same movie makes you not escape from the whole H&A stigma at all!

Wasn't there another film with Indiana and Jon?

It's great! :) weird to see Rhys and Jon playing different characters, rather then father & son lol but great to see them acting together again! and Kain has done a great job with everything!!

Wasn't there another film with Indiana and Jon?

Yes, it's called Burden, Kain is also in it. It's only a short film though, that gets shown at short film festivals. This one also seems to be a short film? I dont think it will be a movie length film. They might do it just for fun & extra experience :)

Archived