Who is Alf's Soulmate?

Guest j.laur5

Who is Alf's Soulmate?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe we have just one soul mate. I believe that maybe at one point in our lives that person was a soul mate, but that doesn't mean that years down the line someone else could be.

Alisa was obviously a huge love in his life and i loved them a couple - but it would be nice to see him happy again and with someone.

Why are Irene and Beth on that list :blink::huh: weird.

I think Ailsa , I can't believe a few have voted for Bridget :huh: weird as well.

Beth - The reason I put Beth down was because Alf and Beth ran Noah's bar together for a long time and no doubt in my mind they became close friends, but I know nothing romantic ever happened between them.

Irene - I always thought Alf and Irene should get married as they both are strong people and they both will never leave Summer Bay.

Pippa - I just felt like putting her down because they both have been widowed twice and felt they had a lot in common.

Viv - I forgot about her.

Archived