Is there any nice people on here?

Guest ShellyWelly

So far my experience with this forum is that it is all just competition and everyone is in here to just try and compete with everyone else.

and from what i've seen that has mean't it has been unfriendly in here and makes me not want to be here.

So, are there any NICE people in this forum who just comes on here to chat about home and away and stuff and not just try and compete??????????????????? :blink:

You just have to be brave and jump into conversations.I know it can be intimidating and i still feel a little shy sometimes,but you'll soon make friends with people.Just hang in there,we aren't a bad bunch!

I find that people on this forum come in the usual three varieties you come across anywhere in the world. Some are good, some are bad and some are just plain "ugly". Like anywhere else you interract with people you have to make a judgement as to who you "spend time with".

I have found that the people I have judged worthy of "spending some time with" are some of the nicest people you could meet anywhere. I can't be bothered with the others. :P

I steal children's sweets and laugh at OAP's who fall in the street.

I'm not surprised to hear that. <_<:lol: Only joking, Ryan. :wink:

In all seriousness, I can only echo what others have said about it being a really friendly forum. I went through a stage not long after I'd joined of thinking everyone was horrible and really unfriendly, but I took that back soon after once I'd settled in and realised they meant no harm.

It's a wonderful place once you've settled in and got to know some people. I've spoke to some great peeps on here.

Archived