Who has the best house?

Guest KirstyEkua

Where would you live?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree about The Pier Diner, the first setup with the Diner and The Den was way better. The new layout is just disgusting. I don't like how The Diner and Noah's are meant to be multi-purpose. The Diner is a cafe, a sophisticated restaurant, and a teenage hang-out all in one, and Noah's is a juice bar by day and a wine bar by night. I don't know any places that serve so many purposes. It would make more sense if Noah's was just a bar at night, and The Diner was a proper restaurant, and they had a separate internet cafe that sold juices and coffees etc.

I can handle the Surf Club being multi-purpose to an extent because the area are divided up but the Pier Diner is all in the same space. It would be better if they kept both side and had the non-den side for a night resturant. Also is Hugo dumb in that he thinks the Diner would be a good place to take someone on a date?

Oh I totally forgot about Angelo's place, it was pretty cool. Speaking of flats, the one Martha had above the Diner was really boring. Worst house set ever.

• 1 month later...

I must say that Angelo's house looks very nice. How he affords it though on cops wages I'll never know (unless he's renting). Are property prices low in Aus? In my country you need to be on at least 35k just to afford a crack-house.

I must say that Angelo's house looks very nice. How he affords it though on cops wages I'll never know (unless he's renting). Are property prices low in Aus? In my country you need to be on at least 35k just to afford a crack-house.

Where are you London? New York? I think property is lower in Australia by a fair bit and it's a small town so prices are pretty decent. Still Charlie will be making more than him but she still doesn't have her own place. :unsure:

Where are you London? New York? I think property is lower in Australia by a fair bit and it's a small town so prices are pretty decent. Still Charlie will be making more than him but she still doesn't have her own place. :unsure:

Just outside Dudley (in England BTW). Trust me some of the prices (round here) are a joke, my neighbours house sold for like 140k in 99, 4 years later it went for 290k! No wonder the UK is bankrupt!

Back on topic; Charlie must be a cheapskate - that or Seven haven't got enough studio space for more house sets...

Just outside Dudley (in England BTW). Trust me some of the prices (round here) are a joke, my neighbours house sold for like 140k in 99, 4 years later it went for 290k! No wonder the UK is bankrupt!

Back on topic; Charlie must be a cheapskate - that or Seven haven't got enough studio space for more house sets...

Dudley? Freaking Dudley. Well the UK market was over inflated anyway and hopefully things will go down to a normal level after the recession and we have an economy based on something other than the public sector, over inflated housing prices and pie in the sky banking money.

I can't figure out why Charlie doesn't have a place or her own, she will be getting a decent salary(better than the rest of the residents working in the service industry) and she'll probably get money from Ross as well for Ruby's care. She must just be cheap, she does drive a Hyundia after all. What I can't believe is that diner can provide a decent wage for Irene, Roman and Leah that is enough to run a household. I think we can also assume that both Joey and Aden didn't earn much money working on the prawn trawler. Miles should do okay, he'll be paid reasonably well as a teacher and may get housing payments for being in a rural posting which he won't need anyway since I doubt he has to pay rent/mortage on the Summer Bay House. Rachel will probably earn the most out of all the Summer Bay residents.

I can't figure out why Charlie doesn't have a place or her own, she will be getting a decent salary(better than the rest of the residents working in the service industry) and she'll probably get money from Ross as well for Ruby's care. She must just been cheap, she does drive a Hyundia after all.

She so should have moved into Romans pad when he left. Maybe herself and Ruby will move into Angelo's house?

I can't figure out why Charlie doesn't have a place or her own, she will be getting a decent salary(better than the rest of the residents working in the service industry) and she'll probably get money from Ross as well for Ruby's care. She must just been cheap, she does drive a Hyundia after all.

She so should have moved into Romans pad when he left. Maybe herself and Ruby will move into Angelo's house?

If that happens I can safely say I will be more ill than I was during the ridiclous Charlie/Miles kiss and all of Martha life on the show combined. Anyway it appears he has a different house now.

Archived