Who has the best house?

Guest KirstyEkua

Where would you live?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite two houses are Irene's house and Tony/Rachel's house (not sure why it's labelled Hunter house :lol: The Hunters are all gone!) because they look so cosy. Roman's is nice and modern but I think it looks really cold if that makes sense?

Summer Bay House - it has character, not to mention the history and is spacious - who wouldn't want to live there.

The Beach House is another favourite of mine, although it could do with a lick of paint - preferably not overnight this time.

I also love Leah's house - again, it has character and is spacious - I love the seperate Lounge & Kitchen - all of these three seem more like houses than sets, as they should do.

Out of the newer sets - although the Holden/Hunter House has been around for 11 years now I prefer Roman's house - it has character and I love the different areas i.e. the lounge, kitchen and patio - plus we get to see the bedrooms.

I wish the Holden/Hunter house & Martha's house would burn down - they're bland, especially the Holden/Hunter house since the "Surgery" was added - the old porch was good - I like that about Martha's, but as sets they're rubbish, lack character and are so unbelievable as houses. Sadly gone are the days of great sets such as the Stewart house and Don Fisher's various houses which had different areas to offer variety to scenes - although Roman's breaks the mould in that case, but the Pier Diner is an excellent example of how unimaginative things have become.

I hate the Pier Diner, it doesn't even look like a place to go to eat now. I actually prefered the other side of the place. The Bayside Diner and the Beachside Diner were much more spacious set, and they had the boths that people could sit in and have a private conversation. The other thing that bothers me is they can't decide what the Pier Diner is at night, is it a resturant or still a regular hang out for the kids? I would be fine if they kept the other side as nice resturant like they were trying to set up instead of making out that Hugo/Charlie would go on a date to a place full of kids checking our their facebook on the computer.

I agree about The Pier Diner, the first setup with the Diner and The Den was way better. The new layout is just disgusting. I don't like how The Diner and Noah's are meant to be multi-purpose. The Diner is a cafe, a sophisticated restaurant, and a teenage hang-out all in one, and Noah's is a juice bar by day and a wine bar by night. I don't know any places that serve so many purposes. It would make more sense if Noah's was just a bar at night, and The Diner was a proper restaurant, and they had a separate internet cafe that sold juices and coffees etc.

Archived