Looking up a song...

Guest Eli

Okay, so I need your help. For a while now I've been looking for this song that I heard on a reality show because I need it for a project, it's complicated and not really important, so I'll skip the story. Anyway, I'm usually pretty good at finding songs myself, but this time I'm lost. I've used the Track ID thing on my cell (which usually works) I've googled and I've tried a number of other things. But still nothing. It's like a club remix or something, and some of the lyrics while it's kind of leading up to the music are "The sun is shining, and welcome to another day in paradise" or something like that. I've also managed to extract about 14 seconds of clean audio from the episode... Can be downloaded here.

I just really need to know the name, or pretty much anything that could lead me closer to finding out what song that is, so if anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I can't help you with the name of the song. But can't you email or phone the channel which airs that reality show? They might be able to help you, especially if you tell them you need the song for a project. It's just a thought and it may be one of the things you've already tried out but I just thought I would still mention it. :)

Or does that reality show maybe have its own website where you could contact them? :unsure:

I have thought about it, but I doubt it's going to work... It's a cable network, and it's a 5 episodes a week reality show... Plus I've seen people ask about it on the message board, and usually there are network representatives who answer some of the questions there. It could be worth a shot though, I guess. Anyway, thanks :)

Yeah, that's what I labelled it because I had to call it something when I extracted the audio file from the video... It's just the name of the reality show, and the fact that it is a clip.

steff99, I don't think that's related to this song, but thanks anyway :)

Eli according to the music recognition thingy on my phone it's Switch Lock - Future Funk :blink: Which is the artist and which is the song I don't know! :P

EDIT: I just listened to the noise... sorry song :P on a website and it doesn't sound the same so my music recognition could well be wrong.

Yeah, that's what I labelled it because I had to call it something when I extracted the audio file from the video... It's just the name of the reality show, and the fact that it is a clip.

steff99, I don't think that's related to this song, but thanks anyway :)

Aha the group "Clip" actually exists it's more like a rock genre really :P

Archived