Leah/Roman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them together. :wub: They're a really nice couple. Plus, this storyline gives Leah something to do other than working in the Diner.

After Vinnie and Dan's deaths, Leah definitely deserves some happiness. Too bad, it's not going to last seeing that Conrad is leaving the show soon. Looks like Leah won't be happy for very long.

:(

Who was unhappy with Roman and Leahs break up?

I was upset that the relationship of Roman and Leah was over so quickly. I loved them together. It could have been great to see more of it. But all we saw were about 8 scenes of them together as a couple.

I know that in a soap there is never long happiness. But it was way to fast by those two. Why bother putting them together in the first place, when wanting to seperate them a week or two later? It all makes no sense. And is frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...

What disturbes me is Leah and Romans relationship. From being great friends to lovers, and then, he dumping her, within a few tiny weeks they can be all buddy again so soon? It makes no sense. After being together and saying they miss each other, how can they be friends again, like their relationship never happened. At least it should be akward or strange between them. It seems like it doesn't bother them, not being together anymore. I mean they seperated because of Romans blindness not because they didn't want to be together anymore. It's feels like their relationship never happened and it was just a dream i had.

I love Leah! She's gorgeous, but she belonged with Dan. But with Roman...meh. I dunno, I thought they might be kind of cute...but I've gone off him a bit lately. I wish he'd hurry up and get his sight back.