Burden

Guest Laura.

I emailed soapbox media, they wote back saying;

Hi Laura,

Burden will be screened at various international film festivals this year. A dvd release has not yet been confirmed.

Regards,

Soapbox Media Sales Team

• 7 months later...

The director Ben Field has been on the H&A crew for many years, and is now one of the show directors - which explains why he's using H&A actors in his film :wink:

He's also the husband of Kate Garven who played Jade Sutherland.

The director Ben Field has been on the H&A crew for many years, and is now one of the show directors - which explains why he's using H&A actors in his film :wink:

He's also the husband of Kate Garven who played Jade Sutherland.

Oh cool.

So he isn't going too far away from H&A then :P married to one and is now involved in a film with ex H&A characters :lol:

Ummm... evil pervy HotDad :unsure: Interesting! :P It was very odd/cool seeing all those H&A actors in a very different role.

It took me a while to fathom out what was going on but I got there in the end :wink:

I thought, when I first read about this, that Kain's character would end up killing Jon's character but it seems I was wrong. Also, I wasn't 100% sure what exactly was going on between Jon's and Indi's characters. Whatever it was it was wrong but was it one sided or was it mutual?

:blink: Mmm... Mattie and Tony... weird

:P

Archived