Gay Couple

Guest martha-jack

Gay couple  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I'd like a gay couple in the Bay.

I'd like a female couple though. The only gay TV couples I can think of right now are male. So a female couple would be nice although I'm not opposed to Gaden. :P

I think someone being confused after a same-sex kiss could make a good storyline.

I think a Summer Bay version of Hollyoaks' "McDean" would be great. They don't necessarily have to be in high school, in fact I'd hate if it involved Geoff, Xavier or Jai. Of the current characters I'd like Angelo to be the one to have a same-sex relationship, with a new guy, not anyone already on the show.

I would love a H&A version of Mcdean but it could never live up to JP & Craig's story!!

I would like it to involve Geoff and Roman :wub:

Or Geoff and a new character

I think a Summer Bay version of Hollyoaks' "McDean" would be great. They don't necessarily have to be in high school, in fact I'd hate if it involved Geoff, Xavier or Jai. Of the current characters I'd like Angelo to be the one to have a same-sex relationship, with a new guy, not anyone already on the show.

you read my thought exactly, i would love Angelo to be in the same sex relationship and as Laura said Gaden, Geoff, Aden any of the men in would be great :D

I would love a H&A version of Mcdean but it could never live up to JP & Craig's story!!

A H&A version would never live upto McDean? Too right it wouldn't, but that's because NO relationship - gay or straight - would ever live upto McDean for me personally. :P

I'd quite lke to see a gay relationship develop in H&A. Not sure which character I'd give the storyline to though. I think one of the things that made McDean so special was that they chose the perfect character for the storyline. I can't imagine being quite so attached to the storyline had it been someone other than Craig it'd happened with. In order for H&A to be even nearly as captivating, the chosen character would have to be someone we're already familiar with, as opposed to bringing in a new character who is openly gay right from arrival. Choosing the character would have to be spot on.

I wouldn't mind it being Roman. Having had such unsuccessful relationships with women in the past, I'd just love for some new guy to come along and for everything to just fall into place (Although not rushed, obviously :P). It'd certainly liven up the character! :P

A H&A version would never live upto McDean? Too right it wouldn't, but that's because NO relationship - gay or straight - would ever live upto McDean for me personally. :P

I'd quite lke to see a gay relationship develop in H&A. Not sure which character I'd give the storyline to though. I think one of the things that made McDean so special was that they chose the perfect character for the storyline. I can't imagine being quite so attached to the storyline had it been someone other than Craig it'd happened with. In order for H&A to be even nearly as captivating, the chosen character would have to be someone we're already familiar with, as opposed to bringing in a new character who is openly gay right from arrival. Choosing the character would have to be spot on.

I wouldn't mind it being Roman. Having had such unsuccessful relationships with women in the past, I'd just love for some new guy to come along and for everything to just fall into place (Although not rushed, obviously :P). It'd certainly liven up the character! :P

John-Paul was gay practically from the beginning. He arrived in September 2006 and we knew he was gay within a few months. In fact the first time I saw him, and the way he was looking at Craig I got major gay vibe from him. So they could do it with someone new and Angelo.

Archived