Gay Couple

Guest martha-jack

Gay couple  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely yes. It's about time the show had one.

I don't really care whether it's male or female. Honestly I just want a storyline that is written well and potrayed by two good actors/actresses. If we get that then I'll be happy.

Once again it can be either. Just as long as there is a proper build up to the storyline. I don't want it to come out of nowhere. Like for example the Callica relationship on GA. I stopped watching GA along time ago but when I heard about Callica I decided to give a go again, big mistake. I honestly don't think I've seen a gay relationship handled worse then that. Honestly we see no evidence that there is anything more then friendship between them. And that friendship only came about in the episode before all this. Then Addison comes to town makes a comment about them and suddenly Callie can't resist Erica.

Im not to bothered for having a gay couple in the Bay. If there is a gay couple going to happen in the Bay i would rather that it was with one person coming into the Bay knowing they were gay and the other already a Bay resident who gets confused after a kiss. I think making the relationship between someone who is already gay and someone who is confused will be a better storyline than bringing in 2 already gay characters. I would rather it was 2 females.

• 3 weeks later...

yes

lesbian because i'm thinking about Joey and Charlie

but of course it would be better if they started with a couple who are already lesbian

because i'm thinking on Joey and Charlie and the fact that

Joey is leaving in few weeks

i think they might have a bigger chance in staying together if they came together iykwim, of course if they were treated the same as a hetero couple then there's always a chance sooner or later they might brake up like any other couple

I voted: Yes, male, already gay. Like in Desperate Housewives. It actually makes sense to make them arrive in the Bay already a couple then they never have to air them kiss. Or 'discover' they're gay like in The Secret Life of Us but stay gay. I mean, actually be gay not just be confused IYKWIM. ETA: Jai could play that character who comes out as he reaches his older teens.

• 3 months later...

No way in hell, the show would just make a horrible mess of it. I do firmly believe that 99.9% of the straight shows in the world should not do any gay storylines because they generally make horrible mess of them. After the storyline involving you know who I think H&A will not even consider doing another for at least 10 years. I fact if they do another soon I will switch off until its over, which it will be all win a month or two.

Archived