Angels Walk Among Us (by Symphony) - comments

KaiyaBlake

This was very well-written. Great job Moya. :D

That's exactly the reason why I would never walk in a dark alleyway alone at night. *shudders*

Thank God Jack, the angel, was walking with Martha, even though she didn't know. He'll always protect her. :wub:

My favourite part:

"I love you Jack, she whispered silently, mouthing the words, and then, in the reflection, saw him nod at her, with that familiar look of pure love on his face, before his image faded right before her very eyes.

Not even death can separate us. I am always with you, and will be forever - until you come to join me.

"I love you Jack, she whispered silently, mouthing the words, and then, in the reflection, saw him nod at her, with that familiar look of pure love on his face, before his image faded right before her very eyes.

Not even death can separate us. I am always with you, and will be forever - until you come to join me.

Wow :D That bit moved me so much. You are such a talented writer.

Wow.. You really made me tear up. And get goose bumps. I was fine.. until the rapist guy said "But she wasn’t alone. There was a man walking next to her".

That idea is so.. nice. You're making me want to cry just thinking about it. :P

It's nice to think that if someone has died, they're still there when you need them. :)

Good one-shot.