Symph's Attempts

Guest Symphony

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you go to www.downloads.com you can download a free 30 day trial of Ulead PhotoImpact; I've had it for two years and absolutely love it :)

And, thanks Supermans Gf :) We got some trick or treaters round to the flat yesterday, I was like "you're early for halloween!!!" Everyone's anticipating it this year :D

they are awesome love them all

and i like photoshop... i had a friend teach me the basics and then i started watching some tutorials on the internet and leant from there... i've tried paint shop pro as well... but didn't like it as much... i may try photoimact soon just to mix it up a bit

NicoleStars.pngGeoff.png

DaddyRoman.pngAdelleKansas2.png

AdelleKansas.png

i was trying out colouring brushes with that one ^ hence it being crap!

^^ favourites!!!

That nicole one is awesome i thought the stars were like her headband then I realised that you did them.. they are awesome.

And love the daddy roman one... made me laugh... as did the we're not in cansas anymore toto... so umm who's toto and whos dorothy lol

and that last one isn't crap i thought the colours were awesome and inventive... added extra spark to an awesome pic

Archived