The Coastal Junior (by Luc) - comments

Thanks :). I promise, this will be the last preview before I update, I've been so busy with exams and homework!

“Why did you call Angelo in?” She asked, half shocked, half infuriated. Geoff shook his head.

“I didn’t. I phoned everyone except,” He began, turning to see where Belle was looking. Angelo was near the office. “Angelo?” He asked. The boy stopped and turned to face the pair. He had a saw in his left hand.

“Look Belle. I found this dangerous saw.” He said to them before beginning to walk closer to his office door. A hatchet fell out from the sleeve of his jacket. “And the hatchet.” He went on. He groaned as a screwdriver fell out of his back pocket, “And the screwdriver,” He said, sounding scared. Belle glared at him in confusion. Angelo bent down to pick up the tools when a hammer fell out the front of his coat. “And the hammer,” He finished, picking all of them up and rushing into his office. Belle and Geoff shared confused looks.

“Is there something going on we don’t know about?” She asked her deputy editor. Geoff nodded.

“Usually,” He said simply. A look of shock suddenly overcame Belle’s face, “Everyone except Angelo?” She asked, Geoff nodded again.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Taniya, Laurzy and meant2live. I haven't finished the next chapter, but it should be done later tonight, or tomorrow :). Here's a preview anyway.

“Spike?” Izzy asked in a soft voice, “Are we going to spend all night with these kids?” She asked. Belle turned around, now infuriated.

“Izzy, are you sure that chair is comfortable enough for you?” She asked angrily. She looked at the blond girl intently.

“It’s fine thank you,” She replied huskily,

“Oh,” Belle grinned, “Well maybe your face always looks like that,” She said, a bitchy tone present in her voice, before walking away. Izzy turned to Aden, her mouth open in shock.