Fringe

Guest rising-flame

Oh, this is starting here soon on TV3. I saw the ad for it yesterday and I am defiantly going to watch it. Dr. Helpman freaked me out... so I hope he isn't Dr. Helpman-y in Fringe. :P

I quite like these type of shows, so hopefully I like this as I hardly ever watch TV anymore... I need more TV...

After the second episode I find that it's becoming one of my 'must not miss' shows.

How they use the theories of science to explain some pretty unbelievable things (and I think in the future some of these thing may be possible :P ) just interests me a great deal.

Plus there's the whole mystery element of who's behind everything. I like how there's a new story for every episode, that way if you miss an episode, it doesn't really matter and you would still understand.

Yay for Aussie actors in the show as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed it as well & looking forward to the next episode. Good to see Josh Jackson back on our screens. Loved him as Pacey in dawsons creek & he has that same cheeky chappie humour thing going on in this as well which makes me love him all over again.

Fringe has a frickin great cast. Walter Bishop (John Noble) is my favorite and Anna Torv (from The Secret Life of Us) is just so hot.. gaaaaaaaaaaah..

I love the relationship with Peter and his dad. Every time he says "Walter!", it cracks me up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived