Rachel & Angus

Guest Kevkehaa

Do you like Rachel & Angus?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Angus has only just left in the UK in the last couple of episodes. I really wanted things to work out with him and Rachel but have to agree with what was said by Emmasi. Basically Angus gave up everything to be with her, his career, his freedom and his family and she was not prepared to make the same sacrifices. I agree that it was quite selfish of her as she wanted the best of both worlds but she’s young and this is exactly what the problem was. This also emphasises why the relationship was futile. Nobody was prepared to give him a second chance in Erinsborough so the only option for him was to leave and make a fresh start somewhere else. As a sixteen year old girl, she probably felt that she wasn’t ready to leave her family and I’m not sure if she was mature enough to be involved in a relationship like that with an older person.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived