Neighbours*******spoiler********

Guest simmins

Bushfire disaster coming to Neighbours

In a few weeks an old-fashioned bushfire will bear down upon the good folk from Ramsay Street, leaving some of your favourite characters stranded in the bush.

Naturally, several of the Neighbours cast members are left in jeopardy.

But it will prove fatal for one who will not survive emergency treatment.

To find out who, read on...

It's Marco Silvani (Jesse Rosenfeld), left outside in the inferno. He is then treated by Dr. Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher) but the outlook is grim. He even has a hospital bed wedding to Carmella (Natalie Blair) before slipping away. Beep...beep... beeeeeeep. All very soapie!

Expect casualties in the week of June 30.

SOURCE:http://www.neighboursboard.co.uk/

lol... oh, I shouldn't laugh... but I'm trying to imagine Carmella and Marco doing anything dramatic... I'm seeing Carmella half-fainting with the back of her hand to her forehead, as Marco delivers his final vows in a heavily stilted yet bravely persevering monotone... The drama, children! The drama!! Perhaps the cousin can be standing around at the end of the bed like a lost fawn, wondering if she should say something, or just look for a table to clear...

Perhaps the cousin can be standing around at the end of the bed like a lost fawn, wondering if she should say something, or just look for a table to clear...

As long as she doesn't open her mouth she can do what she likes :P

Whhhhhy Marco? I mean he's dull, but there's so many other people I'd rather see bumped off. Miranda or Bridget perhaps? :ph34r:

Archived