Homecoming

Guest honeychild

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rightyo, so after being on fire earlier this week i actually had like no time to update...but SUNDAY!!!! :D

enjoy...

-------------------

Although Louey had left the Diner she hadn't gone far, knowing that they didnt need another person to worry about finding. Instead she just sat on a bench outside, sheltered by the rain, somewhere she could simply think, She felt so bad for thinking it but, damn, Aden's disappearance had come at a bad time...just when she really need to talk to someone...a solitary tear slid down her cheek as she thought of the mess she had gotten herself into. She sat numbly watching the rain, too many thoughts running through her head. More tears followed, none of which she was able to reign in, no matter how much she tried. They just wouldn't stop and the tears kept falling as the wieght of the world came crashing down onto her shoulders. She heard footsteps approaching her and glanced up to see Belle, who had come looking for her when she had noticed the younger girl wasnt still in the Diner. Louey tried to choke back her tears, she hated crying in front of people. it made her look weak, she thought, and she wasnt weak. Especially in front of Belle, who she had gotten to know pretty well, someone who she liked, who she respected....

'Hey, what's wrong?' Belle asked with concern as she hurried to comfort Louey. 'Is it Aden? Cos you know theyre gonna find him....' she sounded as though she was trying to convince herself of that too.

'No, no, it's not that. Well it is that, of course.' she reiterated. 'I want them to find him so much and i'm so scared for him....but...its not just that..oh god..justin and milo are gonna kill me...what am i going to do Belle? How did this happen? i mean, i know HOW it happened...but how could it happen? why?? oh god what have i done???'

Belle looked completely bewildered by Louey's outburst, 'What's going on Louey?' she asked, becoming increasingly concerned for the younger girl. 'It's ok, you can talk to me.'

Louey fixed her with large, tear filled eyes, knowing that if htere was one person she could trust it would be Belle. 'I..I...' she stuttered, forcing herself to talk but not really want to, as saying it out loud just made it so much more real.

'I'm...I'm pregnant.' she blurted out and dissolved into another flood of tears.

Just then the rescue teams came out of the Diner, about to set off in search of Aden.

Justin saw Louey crying and rushed over to her. Belle got up to give them some privacy and went to talk to Roman. 'Hey, hey.' he said, wiping her tears away. 'We're gonna find him. He's going to be alright.'

Louey smiled weakly through her tears, glad that he didnt suspect that anything else was wrong. He smiled back lovingly at her, 'Dont' cry Lou, we're gonna find him now.'

'You better,' she sniffed through her tears, trying to sound upbeat.

'I know...' he said sadly and she felt guilt at the pain he was in and her own selfishness.

'Go, go' she waved him off and he kissed her on the head and went back to join the other guys.

Just before they left Milo also came up to her. He took her hand and looked her right in the eyes, 'It's not just about Aden, is it?' he asked her seriously.

'What?' she gasped, 'I dont know what your talking about...'

He shook his head at her, 'It's ok honey...i know...i found the test.'

She stared at him in shock, 'Please dont' tell Justin.' she pleaded. 'Please.'

'I'm not going to, he doesn't need this right now.' he shook his head. 'But once we've found Aden, cos we will find him, and made sure he's okay, YOU'RE going to tell him.'

'Are you mad?' Louey asked timidly.

'You have no idea.' he sighed. 'But i'm mostly just sad...and disappointed, Louey.' he glanced over his shoulder as the other guys called for him to join them so they could go.

He took her face in his hands and more tears fell. 'Now's not the time...we'll talk more when i get back.' he kissed her forehead and they left, ready to go find Aden.

And they thought things were going badly then........

---------------------------

mwahahahahahahaha! sorry it had to be over several posts again!!!

Archived