Clarissa House (Beth) is in All Saints!

Guest emmasi

I've decided that this is the crossover I've been waiting for. Obviously Beth faked her own death for some reason and has come to find her long-lost son Dan, who we all know is clearly Robbie's brother cause they look so alike. It all makes sense.

Anyone else find it ironic that on All saints she can't have kids but on Home and away she had like five. I was like why are you complaing you had five kids lol nah but I thought it was kind of funny.

Hehe, I said the same thing :D. Except I said seven cause I was counting Dan and Randy.

Anyone else find it ironic that on All saints she can't have kids but on Home and away she had like five. I was like why are you complaing you had five kids lol nah but I thought it was kind of funny.

Hehe, I said the same thing :D. Except I said seven cause I was counting Dan and Randy.

:lol:

I found that story disturbing, knowing I've seen that lady push out five kids with her eldest being almost 30-something and she was upset because she wanted to have more kids, where her kids are now beginning to have kids and she's now a grandma... :blink::lol:

Not sure if that made sense, but some people may get the drift.

Archived