Tans creations!

Guest Miss Tan Tan

I haven't seen paul in a while because he has been on location with Todd and Celeste. I wish I could invite you all but even I don't know where we are going yet lol.

Aw gay, Does Paul know you are leaving ? Oh that would be the shizzle if I could come out with all of you .. :) Just wished I lived in aussie .. But I'm coming at the start of the year for my modeling contract thing ! Yippe ! Maybe we can go then ? :P haha

Todd actually thought it was next week I was leaving so he thought he had time to say goodbye lol.

Aw cute ! lol. .

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. Of all the weeks, he had to be off when you were leaving. Ah well... on the plus side atleast you get to go out with him. Sounds awesome... some people have all the luck. :P

Todd actually thought it was next week I was leaving so he thought he had time to say goodbye lol.

lol. Aww he sounds like such a sweetheart. :wub:

Hahah awesome ! Hell yeah, And Paul god don't forget him :wub:

He will prob be busy anyway ! :lol:

Oh & Linc :wink:

Cant forget him either :lol:

What about Mark... just because he's left doesn't mean he needs to be left out. And what about me? Can I join? :P I know I live a gazillion miles away... but hey... just a technicality!

What about Mark... just because he's left doesn't mean he needs to be left out. And what about me? Can I join? I know I live a gazillion miles away... but hey... just a technicality!

Mark need's a haircut :lol: lol na jokes, Of course he can come too. :) Maybe :P

Na Mark's still sexy, Even if he need's a haircut :P

And about you .. Hmm na f**k of you can't come ..

HAHAHA Jokes gosh of course you can .. Maybe. You will have to ask TaN :P

Mark need's a haircut :lol: lol na jokes, Of course he can come too. Maybe

Na Mark's still sexy, Even if he need's a haircut :P

And about you .. Hmm na f**k of you can't come ..

HAHAHA Jokes gosh of course you can .. Maybe. You will have to ask TaN :P

Fine... me and Mark will go play elsewhere. :P Actually now thats he's left HAA maybe he will come over to the UK. :D

Fine... me and Mark will go play elsewhere. Actually now thats he's left HAA maybe he will come over to the UK.

:lol: Go play somewhere else then !

Nooooo dont :( Dont be a ditcher haha . Na of course you can come :)

Well thats if you ever come to aussie ..

But you never know he could go to the UK now .. :lol:

Man this is funny where like having a conversation is Tan's creations ! hahahaha Gosh where random .

Archived