Tans creations!

Guest Miss Tan Tan

Nope didn't end up going out because I was really sick. But they are all keeping next friday night free so I can go dance up a storm with them all somewhere.

Here are some last pics from my last day at channel 7 :( :(

The one of me and the name tag is Josh QT's pass he left it behind so I was running around wearing it all day much to the beusement of everyone.

P290508_13_29.jpg Me and Wil Traval from All Saints, the most gorgeous man I could ever have been blessed to come across

P30-05-08_12_03.jpg The JQT Pass!!

P30-05-08_14_38.jpg Me and Bec Breeds.. I love this girl she is the sweetest person and so damn genuine.

P30-05-08_14_56.jpg Lincoln and Christie and Me. I was trying so hard to look normal and not let it show I was bawling my eyes out!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope didn't end up going out because I was really sick. But they are all keeping next friday night free so I can go dance up a storm with them all somewhere.

Here are some last pics from my last day at channel 7 :( :(

The one of me and the name tag is Josh QT's pass he left it behind so I was running around wearing it all day much to the beusement of everyone.

P290508_13_29.jpg Me and Wil Traval from All Saints, the most gorgeous man I could ever have been blessed to come across

P30-05-08_12_03.jpg The JQT Pass!!

P30-05-08_14_38.jpg Me and Bec Breeds.. I love this girl she is the sweetest person and so damn genuine.

P30-05-08_14_56.jpg Lincoln and Christie and Me. I was trying so hard to look normal and not let it show I was bawling my eyes out!!

Omg hun, do you mind if I save a couple of pics and make some icons out of them,I'll be sure to credit your photo's whn I upload he av's :) please?

Damn. Of all the weeks, he had to be off when you were leaving. Ah well... on the plus side atleast you get to go out with him. Sounds awesome... some people have all the luck. :P

Todd actually thought it was next week I was leaving so he thought he had time to say goodbye lol.

Archived