The adult smut, in childrens tv shows...

Guest Di

When we were knee high to a grasshopper... (( Shhhh Mr Foster, I can here what your thinking boy :lol: .)) Childrens tv. Was the bee's knees!!!

I'd be sat watching a childrens show. A grown up, would burst out laughing.

I thought they were been very rude at the time, But obs I was too young to understand the adult smut....

But I'd love to watch the shows now, To see what I missed out on. When I was too young to understand It.

Esp Rainbow :P

There is prob, a lot more shows??

I'd like to watch, all my fav's I used to watch, when I was small again.

Just to see how much and understant the Adult smut.

Oh Kids TV always used to be innuendo filled - watching back some old tv shows on Youtube certainly brings a chuckle! :P

Then of course you get just the pure smut, like the infamous Rainbow video (not an actual episode as people always say, but an entry for the inhouse Thames TV Xmas Contest for funniest clip)

"One skin...two skin....three skin....four..."

Some of them are just myths however, such as Captain Pugwash and his crew of Master Bates, Seaman Staines and Roger the Cabin Boy.

It's funny Di should bring this up, as I just posted a relevant clip in the staff section.

Then of course you get just the pure smut, like the infamous Rainbow video (not an actual episode as people always say, but an entry for the inhouse Thames TV Xmas Contest for funniest clip)

"One skin...two skin....three skin....four..."

OMG, you were!! lol Ryan.

:lol: Oh god Dan!!! yeah...

I was thinking of that, clip. But didn't want to bring, the thread to, gutter levels. So early on... :P

If you recall, the episode I Will Always Lothe You of Hannah Montana (with Aunt Dolly and Mamaw Ruthie) was full of adult related smut, including referances to Dolly Parton's many surgeries (esp. her Boob jobs) and subtle referances to sex.

Archived