Shipwrecked 2008

Guest Abi

^^ People go and live on a South Pacific island for three months, and every week they're joined by a new person. They have to do tasks, impress the newcomers, etc, and the team with the most members at the end of the time splits the £70,000 prize money between them.

Trust me, for all us sun-deprived UK'ers it's an awesome show!

I thought it was great. :lol: I loved it when they had to send two people home, although the idea of sending them to another island wasn't very original. I'm glad they're staying though as I think Char is a sweetheart, and the pairing of her and James is turning out to be quite funny. It's hard to tell what people are like from one show but I think Faith and Keris seem lovely, and the Liverpudlian girl (can't remember her name) seems like a bit of a cow to be honest.

Oh, is it not going to be shown in the evenings? :( I used to love watching it on Sunday evenings before work on Mondays. I like it much better than Big Brother. The contestants actually DO things like building shelters, rafts etc. and have to survive. I got quite worried about one of the shipwrecked boys last year cos he lost so much weight!! In BB they just sit around moaning.

Archived