Marieh

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you possibly name the people in the avatars so that we know what it is we're voting for exactly?

ETA: I don't mind uploading the avatars to my Photobucket and posting them all.

I am not trying to bash Ellas#1Fan here, ok, but hear me out:

We established before the first contest that entries should be anonymous to preserve objectivity, this has not been done for the last two contests. If the contest holder doesn't upload the entries to his or her own flickr/photobuket/whatever, one would only have to copy the image URL and from the proceed to the account it's on, and it will easily be recognized if the account holder has other avatars/images previously published on the board.

I can, as a moderator, edit Ellas#1Fan's post, and can host the images if you guys want. I can fix this in a minute.

I'm really stuck between number 2 and 7. I love the angle and colouring in number 2 (and I loved Eddie), but I think over all, number 7 just wins it. (I think it features Keenan and Kel, yeah?)

Archived