Sea Patrol

Guest John

What the... David Lyons is still on the opening titles?! Interesting...

I like the new guy "2-Dads" ALthough I thought it was kind of weird before I learned that it means having a double-barrel surname like Kosov-Meyer. He's a promising character, I just wish he'd replaced someone the show would be buffer better off without.

THe monkey stuff was funny, the hostage stuff was tense (or would have been if they hadn't already killed off one character this year). Not bad.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen the first two episodes of Season 4 and its good. Have to admit only started watching it because I knew Conrad was going to be in it but even so saying that I caught the odd episode when it was shown on Hallmark.

It's kind of sad that Buffer, Nav and Spider have gone. I wasn't a Buffer fan like most others but I did like the dynamics that he added. And Spider was fun.

With Josh's death in Season 3 it was only a matter of time before Nav went. She had some good scenes with 2Dads whislt she was going through the grieving process.

Conrad has fitted in well to the crew, as has Danielle Hovat in the shape as Bird.

Can't wait to see more... and I don't just mean the scene where Conrad does bare chested chin ups!!

• 5 months later...

Tele- the link isn't working :(

To say that I am disappointed to see it go is an understatement. I'd have loved it to have been able to have 10 seasons as was intended.

Season 4 has just finished here in NZ, the final episode was by far the best. I don't know if I want Mike to end up at Navcom working with Maxine now, although X would make an awesome Co. I'm already liking the guest lineup for season 5 so I'm sure that Sea Patrol will go out on a high!

Archived