Because You Live

Guest kaciexox

Because You Live

Story Title: Because You Live

Type of story: Long hopefully

Main Characters: Martha, Jack, Tasha, Robbie, Sam, and Other Characters Gabby, Jesse, Sofia, Ava and maybe others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama / Romance

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: (SC) (L) (V)

Summary:

Ok, this is my new fic. I'm starting it now because I'm impatient :D And because All You Wanted is almost over. I think there is probably 5-6 more chapters if I ever get around to writing them. Anyway, this one is totally different. For a start, its my first fic where JM actually start together. Also, each chapter is going to be named after a song, and I'll post the lyrics at the end of the chapter. Except the first chapter, well, the prologue. Just a small note, this first chapter/prologue is something different. The text in italics are kind of a different story or a different scene if you like. Neither scene will actually be mentioned after the prologue, but it is necessary for the story. the conversation between JM occured about 4 years before the beginning of the story, when their about 16. The second scene is an 8 year old girl talking to her Year 2 Class. I actually wrote this chapter in Geography class out of pure boredom so thats why its so short/crap. Also, I have a half made trailer for this fic, so if I ever get around to finishing it, I will post it then. Ok, I think that's it, on with the Character Profiles:

Martha Mackenzie: 20 Years Old. Martha was not adopted. One of 5 kids. Pregnant to Jack Holden. Best friends are robbie and Tash. Mother (Sarah) lives in bay with her father Alf Stewart and father (John) lives on farm with 3 brothers: Macca, Alex and Greg who are 26, 27 and 30. Works at Noah's Bar. Lives at the 'Batchelor Pad' with Jack Holden.

Jack Holden: 21 Years Old. Mother is dead. Lives at the 'Batchelor Pad' with Martha, next door to his father Tony and Stepmother Beth and his brother Lucas (17) and his stepsisters Kit (20) and Matilda (16)

Tasha Roberts: 20 Years Old. Lives with fiancée Robbie Hunter and their 2 year old son Jesse at small house right on the beach.

Robbie Hunter: 20 Years Old.

Sam Tolhurst: 27 Years Old. Stunning but a manipulative b*tch. Works as head of Oncology at the hospital. Has all men chasing her.

Prologue: I had a sister

“I had a sister,” Ava proudly told her class, “Born before me, and her name was Sofia-Grace.”

Martha swallowed hard. She had to say this, she knew she had to, but it was so hard. She lifted her head to meet Jack’s eye.

“I had a sister,” she whispered.

“She was beautiful,” Ava continued, “She had green eyes like me.”

“She’s 14, or she was, she would be 24 now,” Martha continued.

Her eyes started well.

“She was my big sister.”

Jack waited a moment for her to continue but when she didn’t, he softly prompted her; “What happened?”

“She was crazy. The complete opposite to me. Wild. She didn’t care what anyone thought of her. I was only six, but I looked up to her in so many ways,” Martha said softly.

Jack squeezed her hand.

Ava stared at her classmates, they were all looking at her with eager eyes, as if this was all some story she made up for their entertainment. But she had to continue.

“She hated the farm,” Martha went on, “A city girl. She longed for shopping sprees and money. Neither of which we had. She was unhappy. So she left.”

“She died.”

“It tore mum and dad apart. They had the police out looking for her but in the end dad gave up. He called off the search party, he threw out all her stuff, hid away all her photos, repainted her room and gave it to one of my brothers. He was grieving I suppose. Everyone thought she must be dead. But it was like he just wanted to forget she was ever born. But mum couldn’t. So she took me and left. She left the boys with dad, they were old enough, 12, 13 and 16. Plus, I guess she figured dad needed them to help with the farm. Just like she needed me.”

“She never got to breathe. She was dead as soon as she was born.”

“That’s when I met you,” Martha looked over at Jack, “You saved me.”

“I love you,” Jack whispered.

“She’s an angel now. Mum says she’s my guardian angel. We share the same middle name; Grace. It means elegance and beauty. But to me it means my sister, and life she never had.”

Next Chapter: A New Day

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, great start Kacie.

Although I am a little concerned about your description of Miss Tolhurst ... 27 Years Old. Stunning but a manipulative b*tch. Works as head of Oncology at the hospital. Has all men chasing her.

Are you feeling alright? :P

Only joking! hehe

Looking forward to reading more :D

Aw, great start Kacie.

Although I am a little concerned about your description of Miss Tolhurst ... 27 Years Old. Stunning but a manipulative b*tch. Works as head of Oncology at the hospital. Has all men chasing her.

Are you feeling alright? :P

Only joking! hehe

Looking forward to reading more :D

Haha :lol: I had to change her because honestly, I couldn't write her as she is in H&A, I've tried and it is just too painful :P

Haha I had to change her because honestly, I couldn't write her as she is in H&A, I've tried and it is just too painful

LOL...yeah it would be...thats why when I write Jack and Martha fic's...i try not to include her lol...

oh and btw I watched your new fic...hallilujah and i love it...I was almost crying myself watching it...how is it that your 15 and can make such great vids with such a hard program...are you like superwoman??? <_<

Haha I had to change her because honestly, I couldn't write her as she is in H&A, I've tried and it is just too painful

LOL...yeah it would be...thats why when I write Jack and Martha fic's...i try not to include her lol...

oh and btw I watched your new fic...hallilujah and i love it...I was almost crying myself watching it...how is it that your 15 and can make such great vids with such a hard program...are you like superwoman??? <_<

Aw thanks, I just practice with it I guess, I think Im sort of getting the hang of it now, glad you enjoyed it :)

And yes, for the everyone, the prologue was quite confusing but I think I sort of hoped it would be, dont worry, the next chapter won't be confusing :wink: I hope :P

Thanks for all the feedback, next chapter will be up soon :)

Archived