Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a dream last night, and I WISH I could remember it properly! Todd and Linc were BOTH in one of those crappy made-for-America horror movies, and they were in the jungle with some pointless blonde chick and a few other cliched characters, wandering around and trying to avoid being killed by zombies! :o

I'm certain that the plot was a mix of two movies reviewed by Margret and David last night, but the writer/director of THIS movie was none other than David Duchovny (because he was on a Letterman rerun the other night), so it was all smutty and wrong as well as very weird. (There was also a saloon scene where things got a bit Firefly for my liking, but you get that.) Imagine our little Tinc in a movie like that ^_^ And what's more, their characters were best friends too, so they were always looking out for each other :wub:

I woke up in the middle of a scene, and almost cried out "Nooooooo!" because I knew that even if I went back to sleep, I wouldn't get back to it :(

I've mentioned this elsewhere but I'd really like to see these 2 resolve their differences. Well it's really Aden that's got the problem with Geoff. And Geoff is so blindly judgemental. I would like to see Belle talk to Aden about Geoff and Annie and how he feels towards them. Because he did do some horrible things to them and the Campbell farm in the beginning when Bruce was still alive, and things like that don't and shouldn't just disappear unresolved.

I like the fact that they haven't resolved their differences...I like the underlying conflict between those two! I can never see them becoming friends. But yeah, now that Aden's going to spending more time at Irenes it would be intresting to see them resolve some of thier issues with one another, just so they can make Belles/Irenes life easier.

Untitled5-8.jpg

I would love to see the outtakes from this scene. The way that towel is "just there" on Geoff's hips and the way Aden was looking at him I thought Todd might just start laughing any minute. I'd say that scene was done a few times.

Haha, I know what you mean! I wonder if there are any outtakes where Todd tries to jump Lincoln... *trails off with her unsavoury thoughts* ^_^

If that scene was shot without that towel being nicked at least once I would be very surprised - it's the type of practical joke that guys would pull on their mates (as many hours spent with rugby players has taught me!)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived