Good News Week

Guest emmasi

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never saw it before but tonight's was hilarious! The monologue at the start, the Charades, Craig walking off when Jensen Ackles came on (it was pretty shamless cross-promotion), and best of all, "Are you stupider than a fifth grader?" I fell out of my seat from laughing at least twice during that.

I was so happy to hear the theme song again. I was concerned they'd change it, but it was the saaaaaaaame ^_^. Slightly different style, but the important thing is it was the WORDS and it was PAUL :D

I can't wait for him to cave in and start doing musical numbers to finish off the show again :P

The Susan Flannery cameo - even more shameless than Jensen, and the game she was involved in wasn't as entertaining. But I loved the fact that she got the letter B - so hard to believe that wasn't rigged - and when Meshel and Fiona started playing Brooke and Taylor. I have to wonder who Claire and each of the men could have been.

Archived