Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

Wow. They are gorgeous the only word to describe them :).
Wow thanks!

As always - wow! You are seriously talented - your last few lots have been great - so unique. I really love them all but could I please pinch the Tony one from the 30th July as I've not come across many Tony ones!
Aww thank you so much! Use it as much as you want lol.

I've just realised I recognise you from BCF, where I love your work :wub: I'm 'Captain Jack Lover' on there. The new icons are lovely!
Oh cool, yea I'm Emma there. You should post your gallery here, your things are AWESOME! Esp the sig you are using now! Thank you for liking my icons!

Update

I made these out of Bec's coloring tutorial. Thank you so much!

languidscreen_alf.pnglanguidscreen_flynn.pnglanguidscreen_flynnsally.pnglanguidscreen_friends.pnglanguidscreen_hayley.pnglanguidscreen_irene.pnglanguidscreen_josie.pnglanguidscreen_kim.pnglanguidscreen_kirsty.pnglanguidscreen_kiss.pnglanguidscreen_robbie.pnglanguidscreen_sally.pnglanguidscreen_sally2.pnglanguidscreen_tasha.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o!

I just absolutely love your graphics! I wish I could make them as good as you. :P

The style is very unique and the colouring of the pictures you use is stunning.

Just perfect. :D

Lol! I want a tutorial for that effect! ^^
Lol kay, I will write you one. I really should start my own tutorial thread, I have got too many tutorials lol.

Update

I made something dark and grungy.

darkgrunge_colleenalf.pngdarkgrunge_kimandtasha.pngdarkgrunge_noyouwont.pngdarkgrunge_perfectlove.pngdarkgrunge_robbiehunter.pngdarkgrunge_sallyflynn.pngdarkgrunge_tashaandrews.pngdarkgrunge_thirstyleah.png

Geez I go away for a week and so much to catch up on!! Seriously though, incredible stuff. These 'dark and grungy' ones are my favs, in particular the tasha andrews one (if you happen to have a tut lying around I would be very grateful :D ) but really, everything's amazing.

Emma, I love this one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ems...eblue_sally.png

Do you have a tut for this one by any chance?

Thank you! No I don't, but I can make you one, if I remember how I did it lol.

Aw thank you hun, btw the new icons = LUSH
Thank you so much! Oh gosh, I have to ask. What really does LUSH stand for?

I just absolutely love your graphics! I wish I could make them as good as you.

The style is very unique and the colouring of the pictures you use is stunning.

Just perfect.

I think you are as good as me! But if you add me on msn, I can maybe teach you a few things. Thank you so much by the way!

I love these, the style is seriously superb and unique

Oops i missed these one's, I love the colouring in these one's and the pictures are so clear (if that makes any sense)

Lol that makes perfectly sense. Thank you so much for your nice comment!

I found this on the first page:

nicole_franklin.png

I want your secrets!

Lol thank you so much! Let's hope I get on tutorial mood soon haha.

Geez I go away for a week and so much to catch up on!! Seriously though, incredible stuff. These 'dark and grungy' ones are my favs, in particular the tasha andrews one (if you happen to have a tut lying around I would be very grateful) but really, everything's amazing.
Aww thank you so much! I may write a tutorial for that one. I love to write tutorials lol.

Update

I recycled one of my early icons, but I hate the new ones lmao.

painted_family.pngpainted_together.pngpainted_wantyou.png

Oh and I also made a signature. Yea I know, I hate it too!!

need_you_the_most.png

Archived