Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.M.G! :o :o

You are just getting better and better!

:D

I won't even try to pick faves because I love every single one of them. Effects, colouring, cropping and everything is fantastic.

Hey! I haven't been here for a while...and i was wondering if you still do requests

More amazing stuff.. love coloring, effects...and that dark background!

This one is my favorite...what can i say...wow..i love that bright effect and coloring

This one is amazing too!

Oh wow thank you so much!! Yea I still do requests lol.

That's great! :) Maybe you can make Hayley (Bec Cartwright) avtar and if it isn't too much to ask also Belle and Aden one? :unsure: Nothing specific just use your imagination :) And i am not in rush. Thank you :)

Besides you recent artwork is gorgeous!!!

Wow Emma i really don't have words with enough justice to describe these, they are incredibly, beautifully stunning

*goes to save some*

Lol thanks!! I'm flattered!

OMG!!!. (those are the only words that pop in my head). Stunning!.
Oh gosh thanks!!

O.M.G!

You are just getting better and better!

I won't even try to pick faves because I love every single one of them. Effects, colouring, cropping and everything is fantastic.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Increcible! Just like the others, I have no words for it^^ And the ninth one is so adorable, miss them
Thank you! I love that one too, that cap is so beautiful of Sally and Flynn.

Your icons are amaizing, you are really talanted!
Thank you so much!

That's great! Maybe you can make Hayley (Bec Cartwright) avtar and if it isn't too much to ask also Belle and Aden one? :unsure: Nothing specific just use your imagination And i am not in rush. Thank you :)

Besides you recent artwork is gorgeous!!!

Yea sure I can. Just give me some pics and I will do it for ya lol. Thank you so much by the way :D

Your graphics are stunning. You have an amazing ability to work with the textures, lighting and different pictures. I really like the style of the last batch
Thank you so much! You make me blush lol.

Update

I went creative again lol.

creative_adelle.pngcreative_aden.pngcreative_annie.pngcreative_cassie.pngcreative_colleen.pngcreative_geoff.pngcreative_irene.pngcreative_jacksam.pngcreative_leah.pngcreative_matilda.pngcreative_miles.pngcreative_nicole.pngcreative_ricmattie.pngcreative_sally.pngcreative_sally2.png

:o :o :o!

LOVE them. LOVE your graphics soooo much. :D

The style of them are just so amazing and the colouring of the pics is amazing. :D Once again, I can't pick faves but I do love that Miles one.

Well done.

Archived