Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing icons Amy. I like your creativeness with the different styles used in your icons. The croppings, colourings, clarity, 2 in 1, texts and zoomed creations are just brilliant. Good to see some Leah/Dan + Leah icons on the board. :D

Awww Thanks Krys! Love you!

Well I don't like you. :P Damn your ability. I wish my 'experiments' turned out that well! lol.

nicyellow.pngbelleric.png

Colouring = perfect.

jazzmiles-1.pngbelletaylor.png

Cropping = superb.

textgreen.png

Text = fantastic.

melapple.pngjessbv_picnik.png

Incredibly creative.

ld.png

Adorable. ^_^

They're all so good but ew to Sam. 7 months on and I still go ew everytime I think about her, lol. I think I need therapy. :P And I'm going to use an icon as soon as I can make up mine on which one.

Make mooooooooore please. :D

Wow wow wow!!

border.png

I also want many caps! I need to cap more episodes, now!

Thanks Emma!

Amazing icons Amy, definately saving the Leah ones

Thanks Lesley!

Amazing icons Amy. I like your creativeness with the different styles used in your icons. The croppings, colourings, clarity, 2 in 1, texts and zoomed creations are just brilliant. Good to see some Leah/Dan + Leah icons on the board.

Awwww, thanks so much QA! Totally agree about Dan/Leah icons. There just aren't enough around here. :(

Awww Thanks Krys! Love you!

Well I don't like you. :P Damn your ability. I wish my 'experiments' turned out that well! lol.

nicyellow.pngbelleric.png

Colouring = perfect.

jazzmiles-1.pngbelletaylor.png

Cropping = superb.

textgreen.png

Text = fantastic.

melapple.pngjessbv_picnik.png

Incredibly creative.

ld.png

Adorable. ^_^

They're all so good but ew to Sam. 7 months on and I still go ew everytime I think about her, lol. I think I need therapy. And I'm going to use an icon as soon as I can make up mine on which one.

Make mooooooooore please.

lol Krys! You're so sweet. Apologies for the Sam icons. :P Thank youuu! :D

ETA: You all had you're own smileys, but the board wont allow me to post so many. I did smile at you all though.

Archived