Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much everyone. I did quote you all, but the post was a bit long with WAYYYY to many smilies. lmao. But I do appreaciate all individual comments. :D

jessbv_picnik.png

PLEEEEAAASSEEE let me use this one. Pretty please, I love it so much!!! It's the best pic of my idol, aka Sam, I've ever seen. Of course I will give you full credit.

Absolutely. Thank you. Glad you like it. :D

Made some more (Am feeling very creative of late, in case you couldn't tell :P)

gnb.pnglily.pngcassiet-3.pngcharlie-2.pngcharlie3.pngwindow.pngKIMRACH.png

jmdance.pngbw-1.pnghugdance.pngmyall.pngjmbw.pngmh-2.pngmattie2.png

mattie-1.pngmaddie1-1.png

Hurray! Thank you. The latest bunch are beautiful.

EDIT: I've tried changing my av, but unfortunately the URL for the one I want is too long, :(.

Amazing creations - wonderful use of textures, colouring + b&w, croppings, capturing of facial expression and sheer creativeness. My faves are the Charlie, Tilly (zoomed in - with and without textures), Kachel and Cassie icons. :D

Thanks Emma, tahliamarsden, Lise, moniqueee and QA.

EDIT: I've tried changing my av, but unfortunately the URL for the one I want is too long, :(.

Thanks! :D. As for the URL being too long, did you upload it to your on photobucket account and get the URL from there? My photobucket account name is ridiculously long, which means a lot of the time, the URL wont fit. If you save the image you want to use and host it to your own photobucket account (Preferrbly one with a shorter username :P) then it should work. :-)

Thank you so much everyone. I did quote you all, but the post was a bit long with WAYYYY to many smilies. lmao. But I do appreaciate all individual comments. :D

jessbv_picnik.png

PLEEEEAAASSEEE let me use this one. Pretty please, I love it so much!!! It's the best pic of my idol, aka Sam, I've ever seen. Of course I will give you full credit.

Absolutely. Thank you. Glad you like it. :D

Made some more (Am feeling very creative of late, in case you couldn't tell :P)

gnb.pnglily.pngcassiet-3.pngcharlie-2.pngcharlie3.pngwindow.pngKIMRACH.png

jmdance.pngbw-1.pnghugdance.pngmyall.pngjmbw.pngmh-2.pngmattie2.png

mattie-1.pngmaddie1-1.png

I love the Jack & Martha ones sooo much!!

Thanks Emma, tahliamarsden, Lise, moniqueee and QA.

Thanks! :D. As for the URL being too long, did you upload it to your on photobucket account and get the URL from there? My photobucket account name is ridiculously long, which means a lot of the time, the URL wont fit. If you save the image you want to use and host it to your own photobucket account (Preferrbly one with a shorter username :P) then it should work. :-)

I don't have a photobucket account...yet, but I might just make one for that purpose, thanks for the tip.

Archived