Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

Amy, Amy, AMY!!!!!!! I love you too! :D

McDean and KK :wub:

Again, I love the black and white with text and different textures. It works really well. I love that blue dotted line on the first one and the lightning texture with different colours on the fifth one! Also the placing of the textures is brilliant! And the text is perfect! Love the 'i love you' text and 'the sun will set for you' :wub:

The KK ones are just amazing! How can they not be when they've got your gorgeous colouring and very creative, beautiful and brilliant textures and text!? Stunning update! And like Jen said, we need more KK avatars here!!!

And I can't forget the other update! The Tasha ones are perfect :wub: And I love the texture on the second Sally one! Also the style of the S/F and C/R ones is brilliant, perfect placing of textures and text, I think! And also the Mattie ones are beautiful, I especially adore the second and last one!

I've saved so many avatars and will use one as soon as I can figure out which one :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha43.pngha41.png

those are are just.... absolutely stunning!

the first one... I love the negative space it has up the top, matched with the coloring and the cropping of the av it really makes Matilda even more beautiful then ever :)

But that next one.... is just.... GORGEOUS... I love the cropping, especially the coloring and how it brings out the blue in Matilda's eye... it's simple... yet absolutely AH - MA - ZING

ha41.png

ha51.png

Oh, just look at those wonderful icons! Amy, what can I say? Except that those avatars right there are GORGEOUS! Yes, they're very much worth the bold and underline...:P

My favourites are the two that I've quoted above. The first has absolutely stunning colouring and the cropping has been done to perfection. As for the second, I adore the cropping and really like how Leah is in the centre. It really works well with that picture. :) The effect makes it even more stunning then ever.

I really can't wait for your next update, as I'm sure it will as great as per usual! :D

Archived