Amy's Graphics

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been through your entire thread (not in one day I have to admit) but I’m only going to quote my favourites from the last 36 pages or I’ll need dozens of posts and it’ll take forever. :lol:

I love your colouring. :wub: It’s always so vibrant! I adore your cropping! You make a lot of icons with past characters, which is also a really good thing. :D The textures and brushes you’ve used are amazing as well.

Would resizing the textures not just stretch them and really badly reduce the quality, though? :blink:

It depends on the textures. If there are a lot of small details on the textures, resizing them will stretch them but some frame textures for instance won't be stretched. :)

lr2.pngrc6.pngrc9.pngmc.pngflirt.png

belletilly.pngbellenic.pngfamily.pngbelle-5.pngld.png

girlies.pngamanda.pngrl2.pngldwedding3.pngjm.png

maddie3.pngleah1.pngbelletop.pngbg2.pngfight2.png

I’ve seen a lot of amazing icons but those are the ones that caught my eye. I've saved the JM icon I quoted. Will definitely upload and credit if/when I use it. The McDean artwork is gorgeous as well (esp. the ones from post #1223).

From your last post, I love the second Adelle icon. It's just gorgeous!

ha53.png

ha57.png

These two icons in particular are my favourites! I really like the effect you've used on the first and the B&W colouring works really well with the icon. It captures the emotion extremely well and the text "I can't take anymore" is an added bonus and makes it look perfect. I adore the colouring on the Belle avatar and the central cropping is amazing. I love the text also and you have placed in the right place, definitely! As usual, a fantastic update! :D

Archived