Chris Hemsworth in STAR TREK

Guest Frankie

Ooh! I was just about to post a thread about this. Beat me. Anyway, I'd love to see Chris Hemsworth on my screen again because I was gutted when he left Home and Away (they made him look like the bad guy when he left ¬¬ But I'm not gonna get into that) but I can't stand Star Trek. =[ I'll just have to suffer through it I suppose. But I can't really say anything because I've never seen a single episode or film...so maybe a newer film of this will be...okay. =/

I highly doubt that William Shatner will be in it, because the last time we saw Kirk he was dead, in Star Trek Generations. Although in books written by William Shatner he was resurrected somehow, but those aren't canon. Leonard Nimoy will be in it, and that at least makes sense as Spock was still alive in the TNG era, so this will all be a flashback.

I've only seen one episode of the original series myself, as well as the first six movies, but I loved the Futurama episode with the cast in it. Best bit was the Jonathan Frakes (Second in command on Star Trek TNG) cameo, where he somehow pushes himself into Leonard Nimoy's space in the head museum after Fry takes him.

Star Trek don't do ghosts: they do holograms and anaphasic life forms. Neither of which are much of an option, since I'm sure he has aged too much since Kirk died. And I don't think they're going to resurrect him like in William Shatner's books for what will most likely be a Spock telling a story to someone.

And when did this become a William Shatner thread? I guess there's really not that much to say about Chris Hemsworth's part.

• 1 month later...

Star Trek don't do ghosts: they do holograms and anaphasic life forms.

So true :lol:.

I'm still in a bit of shock that his been cast. I mean, who would have thought that Chris Hemsworth would be flying around in a big ship in outer space? :lol: Joking aside, i'm sure he'll do a fantastic job in the role :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived