Chris Hemsworth/Kim Hyde

Guest valli

I’m sorry if there is one for Chris allready, but I couldn’t find it.

I think Chris is a great actor. It’s sad that he’s gone, but at least he has the opportunity to come back.

The whole marriage thing was just sad. It was not a good storyline and wasn’t, in my opinion, a very good exit for Chris. The writers really didn’t do a good job there! <_<

Chris has a great body, and after he cut his hair short, he looks great :wub: (not a fan of boys with long hair)

Feel free to write here if you’re a fan of Chris too! :)

Yo :)

Yeah, I did a search of the forum, and you're right, no appreciation thread for Chris... Although I'm well aware that many people here didn't appreciate him at all... <_<

Kim was great. I loved him. I still love him. I love him so much that my cat is named after him, and I have a giant poster of him on my bedroom wall :wacko:. Robbie is also in the poster, and there is a cage and a chain, and I *think* a padlock... Robbie is leaning back against the cage, while Kim is standing behind him, toying with the chain, and/or the lock (if there is one)..... I think I love the person that set up that photo, lol.

But yes, Chris by himself. Chris is good...

The more I think about his exit, the more I like it. All the garbage that went on with Rachel was uncalled for, but I truly believe that she came out the worst for all that. Kit and Kim were one of those couples that was always going to find each other again, whether it took 2 years or 20 years... there was so much unresolved business between them. It might not have been the ideal situation, but when I think about them together, I see them in Kit's apartment by the window, kissing... and that says it all, really. Kim loved her. He could stay in a loveless sham marriage for the rest of his life, but that wouldn't fix anything. He had to leave, and he had to be with his family. That didn't include Rachel. It was quite fitting how they started off as clumsy teenagers who didn't really know what they were doing, or what they wanted from each other, they just knew they wanted *something*... and that's pretty much how it ended. So... I liked that, I guess.

Now, I could tell you that he ended up with the wrong Hunter, but that's a discussion for another appreciation thread :wink:

I used to love Kim but then when Rachel was introduced I kind of went of him! I didn't really like the way he left with Kit and Archie but now that hes gone I miss him! :(

Glad he left happily with Kit and Archie and at laest there is a chance he wil be back with Mattie still in the Bay!! So as long as Matties there, there is still hope! Hope he comes back sometime soon!

Oh, I'd accept him as a surrogate brother for this whole situation Mattie's in. Kit's the obvious choice to come back, but who wants to be obvious? And besides, if Ric gets too out of line, Kim can punch him in the stomach again :). Not that Kit wouldn't be quite willing and able to do that herself...

I cant believe that Chris Hemsworth (Kim) doesn't have another appreciation thread before this... considering he is :wub::wub: and on this forum there are threads dedicated to actors simply because they are hot... regardless of any talent!!

I really liked Kim's character and Chris was actually quite talented and his acting really improved towards the end of his stint on the show. I really miss him.... i loved him and Robbie together... they were so much fun to watch... and they made a great trio with Tasha too. I didn't like how they ruined the Robbie/Kim friendship later on by not having them in many scenes together. They tried to force things with Robbie and Jack instead... especially after Martha/Tasha became close.

I always felt sympathetic towards Kim... he was really treated quite badly by alot of the women that came into his life... he was actually a sweet guy under the tough exterior and they took advantage of his vulnerability and many of them used him! Alot of the time he found it hard to express his real feelings... even at the end with the Kit and Rachel situation!

I do feel cheated with his exit though... they could have shown it better... he was there for around 3 years and the way his character left without any proper goodbyes... not even one scene with Irene... he deserved better! I know it is because of the fact that he left his wife... but men usually leave their wife and kids for another woman they have been having an affair with... Kim on the other hand left his wife to be a family with his child and the mother of his baby! Now that is actually a good thing far better than staying in a loveless marriage!

I'm happy to hear that Chris is doing so well outside HAA... it would be nice if he did return one day... preferably bringing Robbie back with him! :)

I didn't like how they ruined the Robbie/Kim friendship later on by not having them in many scenes together. They tried to force things with Robbie and Jack instead...

I was listening to Ben McKenzie singing "Mad World" while I was reading that... it made me want to cry, lol. I reeeally need to get a life :P

After just re-reading my long rant again... i think i'll join you and get a life myself! Although in your defence that song does tend to bring out the emotions in most of us... and it was wrong of the writers to deprive us of the Robbie/Kim love! :angry::(

Archived