Favorite Arrival/Departure

Guest Aquamarine

Arrival/Departure/Episode you'd like to see  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I LOVED Cassie's arrival. It was just so much fun she and was a great alternative to goody-two shoes Matilda at the time - a bit like Tam and Annie at the moment, and I had high hope for her as a character(I was severely disappointed).

My favourite departure was Dani's. It was extremely sad, her entire family had fallen to pieces and her relationship Scott was over, and after the events of the following year with Scott and Hayley it left me wishing Dani and Scott had worked it out, although I can see why she was tempted by Stafford. If you watch it back on YouTube you'll see what I mean.

I wish I could have seen Ric's arrival, I don't remember his first episode at all, he just kind of appeared without much of a fanfare. When he first arrived, before we knew he was Alf's grandson, I honestly thought he was just going to be a plot device for Henry somehow, the way he was bullying him. It's a bit like Aden now, he's a main character all of a sudden but without a big introduction.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Martha's arrival I have to say. The way she came in all Country and stuff. It was too funny :lol:

Fishers Departure. Only because I was so glad he left. He bored me to death! :blink: (Tash&Robbie's was the best though)

One I would have like to of seen, Haley and Scotts departure. They didn't get much of a proper goodbye I reckon. <_<

Archived