Summer Heights High

Guest MiddyOil

Really enjoyed the first episode. It was a nice surprise that it was on - I didn't know it was going to be (though I knew Chris Lilley was making a new series) as I'm in UK (I spotted it where I get other TV downloads from). I loved We Can Be Heroes, and certainly wasn't disappointed with this new one. Was nice to see Ja'ime make it into the new show :D I think the for me funniest bit was where Mr G was talking about sometimes he performs for the class for the whole lesson, and where we see examples of this :D

One thing I have been wondering, is if anyone else that saw it knows what else the boy that played Ben (I think that was his name - the boy that was bullied by Jonah) has been in because I am sure I've seen him somewhere (I have a feeling it was something else comedy, but just cannot think what!).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, IMDB doesn't have Ben listed... and it only has Chris credited as Mr G -_O

I though it was great. I love how bitchy Mr G is hehe. Especially when he was sitting in his office with that guy and a girl came to the door and he said "Get out!" without even looking back at her :D. Then he told the guy to look at his dog, but not touch it, and the guy and the dog were just staring at each other ^_^

I'm not buying Jonah as an islander just yet, but if I can believe that Ricky Wong was Chinese, it's only a matter of time :D

:lol: I thought it was hillarious.

Mr G and his examples of what he does in class LMAO! Jonah was funny too along with Ja'mie.

It's so funny, that alot of these characters are in schools, they remind me so much of my old school. Drawing the pen!s etc :lol:

Ohh, I love it!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

I couldn't find a thread for this already so mods can delete this one if there's already one.

I aboslutely love this show, it's so funny!!

Jonah is probably my favourite. I like his 'dictation' tag lol It's everywhere at school :P

My fave line is probably 'What's this miss??' :lol:

Can't wait until tonights episode when Mr G has the auditions for the musical about Annabel Dickson

So did anyone else hear about the real Annabel who died of drug OD just after that episode aired?? It's just a coincedence though, according to various websites. Apparantly the episode was filmed 11 days before the real Annabel died.

I love it to it's the best show, Chris Liley is a genius.

I love Jonah as well, he's so funny. 'Dictation' is everywhere at my school to.

Summer Heights High is all we talk about on a Thursday at school. :lol: We compare people at our school to the characters on the show the girl who we think is like Ja'mie, loves the show and thinks Ja'mie is funny and she has no idea that she is exactly like Ja'mie, so basicly she is laughing at herself. :lol:

I didn't hear about the real Annabel who died, but thats a hugh coincedence.

Tonights episode should be great only 1hour 49minutes and 10seconds to go. :P

I think there is a thread on this, but I'm too tired to try and find it... eh. I'll trust a mod to merge if need be :P

I love Mr G's callousness, and the way he refuses to make allowances for anyone, especially the disabled and ugly kids lol. He's awesome ^_^

Jonah's a sweetheart, and the Gumnut Cottage teacher is so good with him. I hate that mean teacher. I've had teachers like her before... <_<. I hope he WAS lying about his dad... :(. His dad is also mean. It's no wonder Jonah is agressive and abusive with that as his role-model...

Ja'mie is Ja'mie. What else can you say about her :P? I can't remember if I commented on this last week (if there is another thread, which I think there is...) but her whirlwind romance with the year 7 kid was hilarious lol. The poor guy didn't know what hit him.

EDIT: There it is...

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry693080

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

lol 'I only drew that picture to get out of my english talk' :lol:

Mr G is awesome!! 'Any history of mental illness in the family??' 'Have you ever felt like cutting yourself...like cutting your arms??' lol he had to ask them those questions or they couldn't be in the play :P

I like when Ja 'mie said 'Ooh look at me, Asian Asian' :lol: I've been saying that all day

• 3 weeks later...

Last night was so good. I almost cried when Jonah was being dragged out of Gumnut Cottage :(

Ja'mie was so funny leaving school, and telling her "friends" to stay behind the fence :P. And how she'd probably be too busy to call them, and she goes out in the city a lot, so it might be weird for them to come along lol :D

Mr G with Seline, hehe. First of all that giant German Shepherd with the angel wings, dangling from the ceiling lol. That was hilarious. And then the real Seline in her little wheel chair, speeding along. Too cute ^_^

It's a shame it's over, it was a great series. Can't wait to see what Chris does next :)

Archived