Summer Heights High

Guest MiddyOil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha this show is the best! Chris Lilley is such a clever guy, he's so funny!! :lol:

I loved his Mr G performace at the Logies, haha he even had Celine on stage with him, such a crack up :lol: "look at her brain" haha I find it funny though that Chris seems really shy and nervous when he's just being himself, then when he goes into character he is so confident and funny lol

I hope he makes another series too!!

haha this show is the best! Chris Lilley is such a clever guy, he's so funny!! :lol:

I loved his Mr G performace at the Logies, haha he even had Celine on stage with him, such a crack up :lol: "look at her brain" haha I find it funny though that Chris seems really shy and nervous when he's just being himself, then when he goes into character he is so confident and funny lol

I hope he makes another series too!!

I notice this too, but I see him being more 'serious' then nervous. Shy, yes. It is weird though.

Chris said he's promoting the show in the UK and US, and then if he comes up with enough material for a second series, he'll consider writting one.

"Thank God you're here! Where have you been BITCH!?" :lol:

Mr G's the best IMO.

I love the scene after he decides to leave the school, something like "That's it! I'm leaving! Shove it up your ass Margret! Here's my letter and some flowers from my dead dog! Why don't you shove it up your fat ass!? F*ck off everyone! I'm leaving!" :lol: He's so dramatic haha.

I like We Can Be Heroes better. Summer Heights High is a little full on at times lol. But I can see why that would make it very popular :P

I think I like Jonah best because he's so real and different to the other characters Chris has played. Jonah brings in a nice element of drama to an otherwise outrageous comedy. Quite a nice contrast :wink:

^I noticed that Jonah's accent sounds NOTHING like the Tongan accent. He sounded more South African than anything.

"The special ones. The normal ones. The Chinese ones as well."

:lol:

I could quote the guy all day...

Archived