Stonefish back with Toadie

Guest simmins

Neighbours stalwart 'Toadie' Rebecchi is set to be reunited with his brother 'Stonefish' on Ramsay Street.

'Stoney' was the first of the Rebecchi family to grace the streets of Erinsborough in the mid-90s when he was pals with Malcolm Kennedy, the son of one of the soap's most famous couples - Karl and Susan.

Toadie followed shortly after and has been joined in spells by other Rebecchi's, notably mum Angie, dad Kev and cousin 'Tad'.

Stonefish, played by Anthony Engleman, is not the only former Neighbours great making an imminent return to the soap.

Karl and Susan kennedy's daughter Libby Kennedy (Kym Valentine) will be making a comeback with partner Darren Stark (Todd McDonald) and young son Ben.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320...7350576,00.html

Darren's coming back!? How is this not news in itself :o??

I'm not sure if I remember Stonefish. I know the name but I would have been about 10 at the time, lol.

And all this time I thought it was spelled "Rebecky."

It will be a shame if they don't stay together, but i do have a strong feeling just from the way it's casually been announced that Darren won't be sticking around. :(:(:( Hopefully if Libby ever leaves again Darren will be straight back to Erinsborough to whisk her away for a proper happily ever after. :wub:

I know that Libby and Ben Kennedy will be back permanently, I don't know anything on Stonie yet, I really hope we see Mal Kennedy back especialy when Susan will become seriously ill later in the year and rumours says that she may die of MS.

So bring Mal Kennedy back!

Archived