Worst case of SORAS in Neighbours history

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

Rebecca thought Paul was Oliver's father because they had their fling about nine months before he was born. Oliver is listed on Wikipedia as 25, born in 1981. Paul and Rebecca's fling was when he was working as an airline steward. Paul didn't become an airline steward until 1985, in the first season.

So Oliver is at least four years older than his approximate date of conception permits. Even worse than Hannah Martin arriving as an eight-year old when her parents met only seven years old.

Isn't Elle supposed to be like 12 or something though? Surely that would be the worst case :P

Elle should be 18, but she's 21, older than Sky who Gail, Elle's mother, babysat whilst she was pregnant with Elle.

Home and Away is about as bad with Martha, who should be 19 this year, having been born in the show's first season, however, she was 19 when she returned to the bay in 2005, which would make her 21 this year.

The only problem I have with SORAS is that it does wreck continuity. I don't mind it usually though as long as its necessary its just things like Sky suppose to be older then Elle annoys me about it.

^ I agree, that is annoying. Lolly annoyed me the most, I don't know why but it frustrated me! I'm sure she's not supposed to be 16? There's probably already a discussion about this...I think I would have accepted it better if she'd been blond!

But hair colour isn't really a problem, Lolly didn't annoy me. I don't have a problem with recasts, actually I'd prefer a recast to a sudden departure of a character during an important storyline (Cough Delta). The Oliver thing doesn't annoy me, however if Sky returns on her 21st birthday with a 14 year old Kerri, that would annoy me.

Archived