Murder, The Stalker and Me

Guest Reo

I havent decided what I will do with Amanda yet..But I don't think I will turn her evil..Sorry :P But she wont be a emotional wreck for long either.

I hope to include all characters at points in the story..Not just to do with Zoe and Joe but just other things going on in the bay like real episodes of the show.

Probably a JM thing,Teen things and stuff like that..It wont all revolve around Zoe and Joe,but that is the main part of it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks both :D

lol No Robbie and Tasha wont be back.

I'll have a look :P

It is the current UK cast.

Minus Lily and Hugh.

Plus Jules and a mystery character that will be coming into it..It's a old main character but I wont give it away.

Plus a very twisted Zoe, able to do things she couldn't on the show because they have serious ratings and I dont :P

Zoe is going to be very twisted..Got the first murder scene in my head and then another victim.

Hugh hasnt been in the UK too long and I'm not really liking him..I wouldn't know what to do with him.

But I like Jules :D

I think at the moment I have short storylines for most of the characters and some leading to something towards Zoe.

I got to start writing quick notes about them all because otherwise I am going to forget lol

Next chapter there will be more Zoe stuff..Well maybe not Zoe herself,but something she has done.

Joe walked back into the station only having left there a hour before.

'Back so soon? Anyone would think you were addicted to work' Lara joked. Even thought their friend had died and the possibility of others joining him she tried to keep upbeat among the terror.

Joe walked closer, he was a little taller than Lara so crooked his neck slightly and whispered in her ear.

'Addicted to you' he said smirking at her.

Lara smiled back but then immediately returned to her work and professional stance.

'And I had a message for Zoe. Came back to hand it in to see if we could find out where she made the phone call from. Sounds in the background, that kind of thing. Although that's probably useless information anyway'.

Joe walked forward and put the answering machine tape on the desk, he had deleted the message from Morag before he left the flat.

'I'll send it off', Lara said picking up the tape.

She turned and walked forward stopping next to Joe.

'You should go home. You have been here all night'. Lara said rubbing his hand softly, making sure that no-one could see.

'Yeah, hopefully this time I will stay home'. Joe smiled at her and turned, brushing his hand against her and for a second locking his finger around hers.

----

Belle helped Leah make lunch in the kitchen. The house was quiet. No talking, no tv, no music, no typical teenager chatter among friends. Drew sat on the sofa with his arms crossed, looking down on the floor being anywhere but there. Dan was the same, he was silent but wandered around the house, like he was looking for something, but never finding it. Jules walked in from the bedrooms and sat down opposite Drew.

'Ryan and VJ are playing in the bedroom'. Jules said looking at Drew for a second before turning his head.

What does a person say to their friend who has lost his father and clearly has no interest in talking. Wanting to be a friend but not knowing what to do to show that. Drew obviously not wanting to talk made Jules think he shouldn't. But that also made him feel like he wasn't being a friend and forced conversation felt like he wasn't helping at all.

'Are you okay?' he asked knowing that it was a stupid question. Of course he isn't okay.

Drew blamed himself for Peter's death. They argued at Noah's and he told him to drop dead before Zoe came in and shot him. Not only that but Peter died saving Drew from the bullet that was shot at him. His father sacrificed his life for his son and the son told him to drop dead before hand. Some son. No matter what people told him, Drew blamed himself. If he hadn't of argued with Peter at least then Drew could be certain that Peter knew he loved him and that their last moment together wasn't a argument.

Drew didn't answer and Jules didn't push him.

Leah handed Belle a plate, but Belle was looking out the window at Amanda who was sitting outside with a wine glass in her hand staring off into the distance. Leah let go of the plate and it fell to the floor, making everyone jump. Dan walked in and looked on as Leah and Belle bent down to clean it up. Jules walked into the kitchen as Dan walked back out, Drew and Amanda didn't move.

'Do you need a hand?' Jules asked.

'Yeah, could you get the brush? It's in the cupboard' Leah asked Jules quietly keeping in the mood of the house and everyone in it.

Jules started brushing up the broken plate and while Leah continued with Dinner. Belle continued to stare out the window at Amanda and felt herself getting upset.

'I'm.. I'm just going to get some cake for after' Belle quickly said before walking out of the house and past Amanda.

Jules and Leah looked at each other and smiled as Leah passed him some plates to set out on the table.

----

'Hey darl. How are you doing?' Irene asked as she opened the back door to her house.

Belle quietly walked in holding her arms against her chest, she turned around to see Irene pushing the door closed and locking it, putting her hand onto the door to double check that it was locked and they were safe inside. Belle thought for a second, Irene was alone in the house. How could she have coped so long on her own. She knew Irene was tough and could put up a good battle if needed. But that was with words, if it ever became physically then Irene would certainly fight for her life, but she wasn't as young or fit as Zoe.

'Irene?' Belle said hesitantly.

'Yes?' Irene asked.

'Are you, are you okay here, on your own?' Belle asked her.

'Well, I can't say I am enjoying being on my own and I am triple checking that I have every door and window locked. But I'm doing okay'. Irene said clearly trying to hide how scared she really was.

'Maybe, maybe Amanda and I could move in' Belle suggested.

Irene was taken aback. She loved Belle like a daughter and would love to have her living with her but wanted her to have a relationship with her family, her mother. Irene certainly had a rocky relationship with Amanda but overtime they had become friends and have one common interest in the safety of Belle. Also knowing that Amanda is now emotionally weak from losing Peter and Belle being scared enough for not only herself but Amanda and Irene aswell, asking to move in, Irene only had one answer.

'I would like that girlie'.

Irene walked forward and for the first time since walking into the house, Belle let her arms go from her chest and hugged Irene.

----

Sally whispered to Brad in the kitchen and handed him a plate to wash up. Ric walked in with Pippa and Sally and Brad turned and stopped talking. Ric looked at them and sensed what they were talking about.

'So, I'll take Pippa back upstairs then' Ric chuckled and took Pippa by the hand and walked back out.

Brad washed another plate and set it to the side.

'Are you sure it's a good idea, with what happened and what is still going on. How many people would really want to celebrate. And I don't see too many parents wanting to leave the safety of their house with their young children to come for a party'. Sally said nervously and unsure.

'It's a hard time. But it's Pippa's birthday, she is only young and doesn't understand what is going on. She deserves to celebrate like any other little girl who is having their birthday. It'll be okay' Brad smiled at Sally trying to reassure her.

'A gathering is the time when Zoe strikes most. Maybe we should just keep it as family. I'm sure she would have a good time with just us here. We aren't that bad are we' Sally laughed.

Brad smirked.

'Yeah, I'm sure she would like that'.

Sally jumped as she heard a knock on the door, but was soon calmed by the voice that spoke out.

'Sally?'

Sally put the plate down and smiled, turning and walking out of the kitchen her head quickly turning to the direction of the door. Knowing who it was from hearing their voice, from hearing her name being called.

'Pippa' Sally smiled and ran to hug her adoptive mother, for that moment everything was safe.

----

Pippa had already made a start on her baking and had a batch of muffins cooking in the oven while cleaning not only young Pippa's face but Ric's aswell.

'I can clean my own face' Ric said laughing.

Pippa laughed back and young Pippa joined in, not knowing the joke but just latched onto the laughter she hadn't heard in awhile.

There was another knock on the door and Ric managed to get away from Pippa's grasp and wiped his face with his arm.

'Hey Jack, come in'. Ric said opening the screen door.

'What's cooking? You didn't make it as it smells good'. Jack said walking past Ric who had poked his tongue out.

'Thank you Jack'. Pippa said wiping her hands and smiling at him.

'I will make sure there is a muffin left for you'.

Jack laughed.

'That would be good, but I am here to take Martha on a picnic'. He said looking at Ric giving him the hint to call her from where ever she was.

Ric walked past him and into the hall.

'Marth--!!' Ric began to shout.

'I know Ric', Martha said standing infront of him just having turned the corner on the stairs.

Ric followed her back into the living room.

'What's this about a picnic?' she asked Jack who was holding a picnic basket in his hand.

'Well, I am working pretty hard, with everything that is going on'.

No-one spoke, they all knew what was going on.

'So I got today off. I need to sleep later tonight, but I thought this afternoon I would relax. How about it?' Jack said with a look on his face trying to plead with Martha.

'It will be okay' he said knowing what she was thinking. 'You'll be with me'.

'Go on guys, the muffin's are cooked and here are two to take with you' Pippa said handing Martha the muffins she had put in a lunch box.

'Okay, let's go' Martha smiled.

Archived