Nathan's Avatars

Guest Nathan

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not making avs as often as I would like. But, I guess that's how it goes when you have to do schoolwork!

Earlier in the week, I upgraded from Adobe Photoshop CS2 to CS3. Below are the first two avs I've made so far on it:

Tammin61876.png and tamminseduce.png

Feedback encouraged :P:D

I'm not making avs as often as I would like. But, I guess that's how it goes when you have to do schoolwork!

Earlier in the week, I upgraded from Adobe Photoshop CS2 to CS3. Below are the first two avs I've made so far on it:

Tammin61876.png and tamminseduce.png

Feedback encouraged :P:D

Oh! I love them. Especially the Colors on the second.

Thank you :)

Another in a similar style to the "Smile" and "Seduce" ones, without a border (IMO, it looked better without one), and with Amanda:

amandavixen.png

And a whole bunch of other ones. Nothing great. Just the results of me experimenting with CS3 :)

Geoff:

geoff.pnggeoff2.png

Jazz :wub::

jazz2copy.pngjazz3.pngjazz4.pngjazzcopy.png

Tony:

tony.pngtony2.pngtony3.png

and one of Jules:

jules.png

Any comments, suggestions, corrections, curses, praises, etc... Encouraged and appreciated :D

Thank you :)

Another in a similar style to the "Smile" and "Seduce" ones, without a border (IMO, it looked better without one), and with Amanda:

amandavixen.png

And a whole bunch of other ones. Nothing great. Just the results of me experimenting with CS3 :)

Geoff:

geoff.pnggeoff2.png

Jazz :wub: :

jazz2copy.pngjazz3.pngjazz4.pngjazzcopy.png

Tony:

tony.pngtony2.pngtony3.png

and one of Jules:

jules.png

Any comments, suggestions, corrections, curses, praises, etc... Encouraged and appreciated :D

Ohh! I love these. Especially the first Geoff, the second Jazz, the third Tony and the Jules. And the Amanda one is STUNNING!

Archived