Jodi stokes the love flame again

Guest tabby_taboo

HOME and Away star Jodi Gordon has found love again after the death of her long-time boyfriend Chris Burkhardt in March.

Gordon, 22, is dating Ryan Stokes, a key Channel 7 executive and son of the network chairman, Kerry Stokes.

Gordon, a former model, and Stokes attended the Logie Awards separately last Sunday, but spent Monday in Melbourne's city centre grabbing a bite to eat at the David Jones food hall and doing a bit of window shopping.

The good-looking pair were out on the town in Sydney on Friday night, where they were snapped leaving a restaurant hand-in-hand and looking every inch the happy couple.

They are doing little to hide their blossoming romance.

Sources said the couple had been dating for several weeks and the relationship was still "very new".

Gordon, one of the rising stars on Home and Away, has been through an emotionally taxing time over the past year.

Her long-time love Burkhardt died in March after a 10-month battle with an aggressive form of leukemia.

Burkhardt was diagnosed with the disease on the eve of the Logie Awards last year.

Gordon, who looked stunning in a black strapless Toni Maticevski gown at the Logies on Sunday, said she was coping well and moving on with her life after the pain of the past year.

She told New Idea this week: "Chris was a gift to everyone around him, but you have to look forward to new things.

"He taught me to make the most of every moment, cherish every second and be grateful for life.

"I'll remember him as a handsome, fun-loving, gorgeous and beautiful person.

"He'll always be someone I love."

Stokes, one of Australia's most eligible bachelors, has kept his private life out of the headlines in recent years.

He dated former Seven presenter Simone Kessell for several years.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on her i say :) If she is happy, im happy :) Only thing i dont like abou tit is that Ryan is 31, and Jodi is 22 :( But oh wellz. There are a few more articles on that actually. Sunday Telegraph have a small one, but i cant be bothered typing it up. It all says the same stuff :)

Archived