Jodi stokes the love flame again

Guest tabby_taboo

Personally if I died I'd want my girl to be happy. That's what love means. Also, she nursed him for 10months + he died 2 months ago. Technically then it's been a year of grieving - because she probably started to grieve when she heared.

Besides - when is it going to be the right time? Who can put a time tag on these things?

100% agree no one can put a time tag on things like its when the person thinks they are ready to move on with life.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the fans and everyone should just leave Jodi alone. She shouldn't have to defend her actions to anyone, especially the people who are supposed to be appreciating her.

I'm happy that she is managing to live her life after losing her boyfriend. And I respect her for the fact that she kept on going while he was ill.

Creditz to Jess on HAAC

Romantic Ryan impresses diners

Sydney Confidential

May 18, 2007

CHANNEL 7 boss Ryan Stokes certainly impressed the diners at a Sydney restaurant with his smooth moves on Wednesday night.

The media scion who has been secretly squiring Home and Away starlet Jodi Gordon made no mystery of his affection for the beautiful brunette during an intimate dinner at Aria restaurant.

A Confidential reader reports Stokes was stroking Gordon's face and he snatched a few quick kisses over the course of the three-hour meal while staff "were making a bit of an effort to shelter them from too much attention".

Gordon and Stokes are quickly becoming one of the hottest young couples in Sydney after going publice with their romance at the Logie Awards.

0,,5488859,00.jpg

--------------------------------------

That is so sweet. He sounds so sweet. Jodi is one lucky woman :)

Could people please refrain from commenting upon this persons personal life.

Unless you are a personal and close friend of the people involved you have nothing upon which to base your views other than supposition. ...(and a true friend would not be posting comments on public forums).

We are fans of the show...and whilst we have the right to comment upon people's acting and their performances we DO NOT have the right to comment upon their personal choices. (unless of course they are drug dealing peadophiles or turn out to be secretly masterminding the over throw of all western governments...in which case feel free to comment.. :P )

The fact that Jodie appears now to be the victim of a rumour campaign and apparantly of hate mail from fans.... because some fans think they have the right to object to what she does off screen I personally find totally abhorrant. Whilst people on this forum have been quite restrained...when compared with those on a number of other forums...we do need to remember...we don't know this person...we don't know anything about what has happened to her other than what the media prints...and they ...the media...are soooo reliable.. :P...so lets not make judgements please. Leave the poor girl to get on with her life in peace and to do her job.

Thank You.

Archived