~The Anti-Belle Club~

Guest Aquamarine

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I even thought of a perfect name. The we still can't stand Belle despite how many fan threads she has thread! :)

Just to remind us all, this is what the evil that dwells in Summer Bay looks like. *shudders*

EvilBelle.jpg

Catchy! :lol:

Her evilness is spreading to characters i've recently warmed too, but mainly on Cassie. She's dragged her back down in my estimation and now i'm starting to hate her again (although not as much as i hate Belle, she hasn't got THAT bad yet)

• 3 weeks later...

With

Sally and Lucas leaving (thankk goodness)

all i need now is for Belle to go and i'll be rid of all the characters i don't like by the end of the year (as long as Sam finally gets the message as well and goes back to wherever it was she went to before and never comes back). :P

I'm not going to miss

Sally

much either, but I'm a bit sad about hearing of

Lucas' exit

. I'm interested in the aftermath of their departure though. Not so much of Tony's new storyline as it has been said in the new announcement, but more possible storylines for Colleen, Leah, etc. and possibly the bringing back of a past character as 7 did ask who we'd like to see back. Unfortunately, I don't think Belle will be leaving anytime soon. :( Perhaps she can be written as the teen Madge Wilkins? I'd like her then. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't had a good moan about her for a while.

I know it was a while ago now but i just wanted someone to slap her when she whinged about Geoff moving in then promptly made him feel unwelcome and uncomfortable, and then totally overreacted about something so petty resulting in him deciding to move out. The way she acted like he fancied her just showed how big headed she really is. I'd rather have seen her get kicked out than Geoff! :D

Archived