~The Anti-Belle Club~

Guest Aquamarine

Perhaps if she hooked up with Ric again, got pregnant, and broke up your second favourite couple...would she then qualify for your most hated character? :lol:

Overused, selfish, and whiney, yet suprisingly popular for some unknown reason. I think this describes both Belle and Kirsty. I disagree, I think I have a stronger hatred for Kirsty. :angry: She took all the screentime that should have been given to Jade.

If Belle did all that she'd probably be joint first in my most hated category (luckily the actors playing Belle and Ric haven't convieniently decided to leave at the same time so it's unlikely to happen).

Kirsty took up too much screentime that should have been used to develop Jade, while Belle takes up too much screen time full stop.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She annoyed me again in Yesterday's UK episode the way she almost physically attacked Colleen. I'm glad Colleen knows how to handle herself, it's just a shame there were no milkshakes to throw all over the poisonous little brat this time. :angry:

When is that girl not annoying?

I really need to see that! Luckily,

Amanda is still on UK screens, so it's possible more milkshakes will come Belle's way.

:lol: What episode was it?

She annoyed me again in Yesterday's UK episode the way she almost physically attacked Colleen. I'm glad Colleen knows how to handle herself, it's just a shame there were no milkshakes to throw all over the poisonous little brat this time. :angry:

When is that girl not annoying?

:lol: When she's not there or even mentioned. But even then just the thought of her is annoying. :wink:

The infamous slap. I realy loved Brodie from that moment on.

Funnily enough my love of Matilda got stronger too when she slapped Belle. Same when Cassie and Belle had their fight, i suddenly found a new respect for Cassie. I must just like seeing Belle get a well deserved slap.

And Gypsy was never tolerable. Ever.

Slapping brats...it's good for the soul! :D

I liked Gypsy's friendship with Shelley, I just dislike the fact that she constantly moans about how she will never get by her past, a past that was her fault. Anyways, care to remind me why you hated Gypsy so much? :P

I really should start a Gypsy hate thread, but everyone seems to love or at least like her so i'd be talking to myself. I mainly hate her for breaking up Will and Dani then getting the happily ever after ending Dani should have got, but even before Dani even showed up i hated her. She was such a smug, bitchy, spoilt brat that always seemed yo get her own way about everything and she was never happy or grateful about it. Belle is such a clone of her it's untrue.

Archived