~The Anti-Belle Club~

Guest Aquamarine

I also think Belle (along with Martha, Cassie, Sally, Rachel and Amanda) are way overused. I just don't find her storylines that interesting. Also her character is just too similar to Gypsy and i couldn't stand her from the minute she arrived to that fabulous minute she left.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think Belle (along with Martha, Cassie, Sally, Rachel and Amanda) are way overused. I just don't find her storylines that interesting. Also her character is just too similar to Gypsy and i couldn't stand her from the minute she arrived to that fabulous minute she left.

I almost agree with everyone you don't like(Rachel is ok) but as for bell she winds me up big time; has done since day one. Cassie is a silly cow for believing that Macca had changed. Sally just pisses me off big time. and Amanda is juat a waist of air time I'm sure she's there to fill in the gaps when the writers have run out of good story line. my other pet hate is Leah.

I like Amanda and Rachel, not overly keen on Cassie or Sally, and I hate Martha. Though I don't think his point was he disliked any of the girls, he just stated that they are overused. I agree more or less, but I enjoy Rachel and Amanda's time on screen, atleast it's time put towards my entertainment with girls I like. :) Belle has never interested me, she annoys me more than Martha does (and believe me, that's saying something).

I don't really dislike any of the characters (well Sally annoys me a bit and i've gone off Amanda a bit since she turned all nice and got in that sickly relationship with Peter) i just think it's about time they were put in the background and the likes of Matilda, Leah, Irene, Morag and Colleen were given bigger and better storylines rather than being filler characters in everyone else's storylines. Belle's the only character in the show i can honestly say i don't like. I never have and probably never will. The only other person who comes close is Lucas. :rolleyes:

I quite like Lucas, he's the only Holden I really took a liking to (hate Jack, and it's hard to like Tony as he contributes little to the show with what little storylines he is given). Also, most of Belle's relationships make me cringe. I didn't/don't like her with Ric, Drew, or Lucas.

I hated her with Ric (it stood in the way of Ric/Matilda :wub: ) buti don't really care about her with Drew or Lucas as i don't like either of them. At least if she's dating one of them it stops one decent character being brought down to their level. :P

• 2 weeks later...

She annoyed me more than usual last week when Lisa got her revenge, especially when she was whining that Lisa was the cow in the whole situation, when Belle had just stolen her boyfriend. I'd rather they kept Lisa and Amanda and got rid of Belle.

I only started to really love Amanda when she threw those milkshakes over Belle, one of the best scenes ever. I liked her even more when she stole Drew from her.

I'm going to

miss Amanda

as well. The show's already not the same with her being all nice. The difference between Belle and Amanda is you love to hate Amanda, with Belle, especially when she's being cocky and bitchy i just hate her and think she needs another good slap from anyone.

I agree that Amanda is a character you love to hate. She's far from perfect and isn't the best mother in the world, but I still can't help but to love her character, a superb bitch! :D I know a lot of Belle fans like her moody and bratty attitude, but I could never find many good qualities in her unlike Amanda.

Archived