~The Anti-Belle Club~

Guest Aquamarine

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we seem to be the only Belle haters, for some reason there seems to be a huge rise in her popularity which is completely lost on me as i hate her as much as i always have.

I don't think there is an anti Kirsty thread, but even then it would only be followed by an anti Jade and Dani thread.

I don't mind Drew that much (i don't like him, to me he's like Flynn, i've no interest in him he's just there and if he wasn't i wouldn't really care) but Belle brings him down. I could do with seeing less scenes of them slobbering all over each other and then falling out and breaking up over and over and yawn.

• 2 weeks later...

I really

hope Belle/Ric doesn't happen

, it will give me more reason to hate Belle than i do already. :angry:

Are you referring to the thread where you made this lovely quote? I really hope it's false aswell, I'm not the biggest Ric fan, but he can do a lot better.

What's so wrong with having more of a reason to hate Belle? :P

I agree, one of the main reasons I didn't regard 2004 as one of my favourite years. I hope 2007 doesn't go in the same direction with using more of Belle. <_< I hated Belle and Ric the first time it happened. I'm pretty sure if they do happen again, she will just break up with him and go back to Drew again. I doubt they'll last.

I strongly detest Kirsty and Kane...and celebrated their leave.

Fixed! :D

I remember the moment Kirsty and Kane left the bay, I invited two of my friends (who were also anti-KK) over for a celebration. We didn't celebrate the fact they got their happy ending, but because we would never have to see them again! :) In a way, that's why I'll remember their leave fondly. It just made me happy seeing them drive away for good.

Sorry, I forgot the whole purpose of this thread was to talk about my hatred for Belle, not KK. :P At the moment, I'm really starting to not only dislike her character, but any relationship she has with other characters (Ric, Drew, Cassie, Lucas). While I like Cassie and Lucas, I'd like them more if they give Belle a good slap! :D

Archived