~The Anti-Belle Club~

Guest Aquamarine

I don't find Belle fun to watch, unlike Amanda who's bitchiness was always quite amusing as well as utterly ruthless. Belle just does selfish things then moans that she's the victim in everything. I've gone off Drew again since he got back with Belle, i didn't mind him much on his own though.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate Belle, I find her so irratating. Her voice is annoying and I can't stand her. When she started dating Ric she would be sooo moody and never trusts anyone!!!!

I don't like her!!

It's funny how i really started to like Cassie after her fight with Belle, i think i was willing her on to beat the little pest up. I'll always love this line from Cassie:

'I'm not the one who was just caught kissing some skank he found in the bush'. :lol:

She really annoyed me during the camping trip scenes, she was so smug and acted like she enjoyed rubbing Lucas's face in it. Although i don't like Lucas i did feel a bit sorry for him. Then she had the nerve to act like the victim when Lucas had a go at her for being selfish and insensitive. :angry::angry::angry:

To make you feel sorry for Lucas, just tells me how unlikable Belle is. :P I agree, I don't see how she's so popular. I wouldn't hate her as much if she saw the wrong she has done and became a better character after learning from her mistakes, but she intentionally hurts the people she cares about, and she does it with no redeeming qualities to make her a likable character. She's selfish, bratty, and nasty. I really can't think of anything to like, except for the fact that she's with Drew, so she's not ruining the characters I do like.

Does she beat Gypsy in your most hated character category?

Not yet but as she seems to be a bit of a Gypsy clone she could easily beat her in a couple of months. I've also started to notice she reminds me a bit of Kirsty, which for me, probably the biggest Gypsy/Kirsty hater ever, just makes her doubly irritating.

Perhaps if she hooked up with Ric again, got pregnant, and broke up your second favourite couple...would she then qualify for your most hated character? :lol:

Overused, selfish, and whiney, yet suprisingly popular for some unknown reason. I think this describes both Belle and Kirsty. I disagree, I think I have a stronger hatred for Kirsty. :angry: She took all the screentime that should have been given to Jade.

Archived