Final Destination - Summer Bay (by Reo) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started writing Peter's big villian speech..Why he did it and everything..Its pretty good.

Sounds Mint!!. I really enjoyed the 2 episodes "zoe" told sally everything in flashback the first time round and how suddenly it all made sens elooking back.

I love this story It is well thought out well written and has my full attension. Im looking forward to Peters confession of psychosis

Rick

this is great, I loved it. If I may take a guess, is Peter going to kill Belle to shut Drew up?.

Update soon

Thanks :D Well I'm not going to say if you are right or wrong,But Peter does take action to stop Drew from speaking in the next chapter.

I think you will all be impressed with the final chapter,Its going to be long because its too good to split up..I've nearly finished it all,Just need to write the action scene at the end,But im going to edit abit before to try and include another death,But i'm not sure for who yet.